𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝟏𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋!

𝟏𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋!

𝟏𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋!

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓𝙶𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽 𝙲𝙸𝚁𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚂┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙶𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽 𝙲𝙸𝚁𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚂
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓𝙶𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽 𝙲𝙸𝚁𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚂┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬,

𝐨𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐠𝐨,

𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐩𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮,
𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲"

the two began talking at the same time, stopping once they realized they were speaking over each other. camila was sitting on her bed while alvaro paced back and forth in front of her.

"you first." camila suggested, grabbing her blanket and wrapping it around her. alvaro nodded and continued to pace back and forth, trying to gather his thoughts.

"i guess.. i guess i just came to say sorry." he began. "it made no sense to me at the time why you would be having a conversation with him if you weren't friends and i got jealous. then we stopped talking and i was too prideful to make things okay. but fuck camila, i've been so sad."

alvaro finally took a seat at her desk, pulling the chair in front of her. he placed his hand under camilas chin, gently lifting camilas head to make her look at him. a tear fell down her cheek and she quickly wiped it.

"you get so mean and distant, alvaro." she sighed. "you ignore me, and you make me feel like i'm the problem."

"and i don't mean to, the last thing i ever want to do is make you feel like that." he cut her off.

"but you do make me feel like that. why don't you trust me? why did you react the way you did at the mall? i've never given you a reason to be so.. ugh!" camila groaned, not being able to gather her thoughts. another tear fell down her cheek and she let it, not even attempting to wipe it.