𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄!

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄!

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄!

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓𝟷𝟶 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝟷𝟶 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

the sounds of running can be heard throughout the room. camilas laughter filled the air as she shook alvaro awake, groans coming from him.

"wake up!" she shouted, leaving small kisses all over his face. a smile creeped on alvaros face as he opened his eyes to see the one girl he adored leaning over him.

"hi there, happy birthday!" she smiled, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink as alvaro stared at her with the widest smile on his face. alvaro grabbed her arms and flipped them so that alvaro was now straddling her waist.

"hi mamas, thank you." he thanked her, his voice raspy since he was just waking up. he started leaving small kisses on her face, just like she did to him. he went to peck her lips but she pushed him.

"morning breath!" she pinched her nose, laughing when alvaro rolled his eyes. "i'm kidding!" she pecked his lips.

the two were staring at each other when they both heard the door swing open, both of them directing their attention towards the six foot boy who stood in the door with a wide smile on his face.

"i'm home!" roshaun shouted, dropping his bags and jumping on the couple who was lying on alvaros bed.

"get off!" alvaro shouted from underneath roshaun. camila managed to climb out from between the two boys and laughed at them while they wrestled.

"happy birthday short ass." roshaun got off of alvaros bed and made his way towards his own bed. alvaro thanked him and patted the area next to him, allowing camila to lie next to him as he wrapped his arms around her.

"this will forever be my favorite thing to do." alvaro hugged her tighter, earning a small giggle from camila.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"dude what are we doing.. where are we going?" alvaro asked camila, his arms stretched out in front of him. camila had alvaro blindfolded and was currently walking him into her house.