𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙵𝙸𝚇 𝙸𝚃!
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

the event that took place at the mall left camila and alvaro not so great as a couple. the two barely spoke since the incident.

there has been small talk here and there but alvaro hasn't put any effort in seeing camila, and when she tries to make plans he tells her that him and the boys are bonding. alvaros excuses leave camila hurt, considering the fact that the boys were now her friends too, but the way things are between her and alvaro isn't allowing her to hangout with them.

it was currently around two in the morning and alvaro and the boys were awake. kairi was live on tiktok and the other boys were making tiktoks in the background.

alvaro lied on his bed, staring at the ceiling. his hands were on his stomach, folded. his phone was on his chest and he had his blanket wrapped around him.

"you're being a buzz kill and this is our last friday here. we go back sunday alvaro." kairi told him, causing alvaro to look at him. alvaro and kairi looked at each other, then alvaro turned away.

alvaro has been like this since the mall, not really wanting to engage in anything the boys were doing. his snaps showed otherwise though, he didn't want camila to know he was a bit sad over them not talking even though he's the reason the terms they're on aren't the best.

"get your ass up." mattia walked over to alvaro. roshaun and alejandro watched mattia grab alvaro and drag him off his bed.

"leave me alone." alvaro groaned, attempting to smack mattia but missed when mattia turned his shoulder.

"stop being a little bitch and fix things. i will not spend my last two days in florida being bored because you fucked things up with camila because of your jealousy." mattia sternly said to alvaro. kairi ended the live at this point, knowing things were getting heated between the two.

"why should i fix things? she knows where i live. she can come fix things." alvaro stepped closer to mattia. tension was rising between the two.

mattia was irritated because he knew both sides of the story. he knew alvaro was in the wrong and camila did absolutely nothing wrong. though before he was unsure of camila for his friend, he grew to become sure of her. he knew her intentions with alvaro were pure, that alvaro would be in good hands as long as he didn't let his jealousy and pride get in the way.

from the way things were looking now, alvaro was definitely letting his pride and jealousy get in the way.

"alvaro YOU are the one who's been acting weird with her. YOU are the one who's avoiding her. i mean come on, have you not seen what the poor girl has been posting on her spam about you?" mattia questioned alvaro. "quit being a dick and lose your pride. you're gonna fuck this up so bad and then be sad when she moves on."

"mattia what goes on between me and camila doesn't concern you." alvaro spat, turning to see kairi and the rest of the boys staring at him and mattia.

"it does concern me now. she's our friend too, we want to see her before we leave too. we care about her feelings too." mattia argued, the other boys nodding at what mattia was saying. "you're so fucking stubborn." mattia threw his hands in the air before sitting on the bed that was lied out on the floor for them.