𝟎𝟐𝟕. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙲𝙰𝙼𝙿𝙾
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

when campo learned of what had happened between camila and alvaro, he was angry. even though him and camila haven't been on the best of terms, he had her back to fullest and wanted nothing but happiness for her.

campo has been to see camila a few times over the past week. campo was all she had as of right now. she wasn't even talking to mattia, kairi, alejandro, or roshaun.

elleah hasn't reached out to her either, so camila cut ties with them all. bridges were burned, the only person she would like to try and build a friendship with again is roshaun. roshaun reached out to her on numerous occasions, telling her how unforgiving what alvaro did was and how he hopes she can find someone who won't break her heart like alvaro did.

she's been talking to julian, here and there. she was trying to use him as a distraction but she couldn't find it in her heart to do that to him.

as camila walked into the cafeteria, she made eye contact with alvaro as usual. she slowly looked away, walking towards the table she was currently sitting at which was with campo and his friends.

campo has been good to her. they were able to mend things and both apologized for the things that were said to one another. camila was like campos little sister, all he wanted was to protect her.

liked by roadmanmattia, cityboyalejandro, and thousands of others

varoexclusive what i would do to be able to take pictures like this of you again, to be able to hold you and give you kisses all over your face. to laugh at the stupidest shit with you and watch how happy you got over the littlest things. i wish you'd forgive me.

roadmanmattia maybe just maybe.. and hear me out.. approach her at school dumbass
varoexclusive man wish i would've thought of that
sooner

cityboyaleajndro or maybe just maybe.. leave her alone and let her have space
varoexclusive shut up alejandro
ogcampo what he said.
varoexclusive lmaoaoaoao

user lmfao

user you really fucked up huh
varoexclusive yes

xclusive__roshaun 🥱

alvaro looked at camila and saw she was sitting alone with campo. campo looked up and gave a alvaro a dirty look before looking back down at his phone.