𝟎𝟐𝟒. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

camila ended up leaving jersey the same night she got there. right after she got back to the hotel, her brother and thalia rushed in the room. camila was just about to fall asleep when she heard them shuffling through their stuff.

camila noticed how panicked her brother was, suddenly becoming panicked herself. elias was usually chill about things, he knew how to maintain his cool in tough situations so when she saw his panic, she knew something was wrong.

"elias what's wrong?" she sat up, her breathing uneven.

"we have to go home now!" he shouted, causing camila to flinch. thalia motioned to the suitcases and camila quickly got up from the bed. she wanted answers, but she knew she wasn't going to get them so the least she could do is listen to whatever elias tells her.

they packed their suitcases and checked out of the hotel, a car already waiting for them as they exited the hotel. they took the next flight back to florida.

as soon as they landed, they rushed out of the airplane and grabbed their belongings, rushing out of the airport and seeing their father waiting for them outside of the airport. he looked tired, and he looked like he had been crying.

"where's mami?" camila asked, watching her brother and father look at each other. "where is mami!" she panicked, shouting at her brother and father for answers.

"you didn't tell her?!" her father shouted at her brother. elias shook his head and his father looked in the rear view mirror, making eye contact with camila through the mirror.

"we went out. i was drinking so mami drove home. mami was sober, cammy. i promise she was sober." her father explained. "we were at a light, and it turned green so your mother started driving and suddenly we were hit from her side. i made it out with barely any cuts and bruises but your mother was unconscious as the ambulance arrived at the scene."

camila didn't say a thing. she didn't know what to say. she couldn't cry, for some reason she wasn't able to. but her heart was breaking every second she wasn't by her mothers side. she's going to be okay, she's going to be okay.

when they arrived at the hospital, camila rushed into the waiting room. her mother was undergoing surgery for internal bleeding in her head. elias was definitely taking it harder than anyone else, he is a mommas boy and doesn't know what he would ever do without his mother.

she sat against the wall of the waiting room, watching her brother panic and thalia comfort him. her dad was getting coffee, not wanting to be in the waiting room for the reason being that all he could think about was the worse that could happen.

IMESSAGE
today 5:13am

my love 🤍
i know you're asleep, but
i left jersey. family emergency.

my love 🤍
i'll see you when you get home.
delivered

camila closed her eyes and rested her head against thalias thigh. thalia had one hand on elias' back and the other hand going through camilas hair.

camila @cramirezx
pls say a prayer for my mami 🥺

julian barboza and 4 others liked your Tweet!