2

Excuse any Mistakes 💛

"Perfect." That she was. Toni was a force to be reckoned with and I got the pleasure of being in her presence.

We were using Toni for our next photoshoot, I mean she was perfect for this. I mean she had it all the face, the body, personality. It was what we needed and we were more then lucky to have her work with us.

"This way Toni, Yes that's it. Alright we're done."

"Good cause that light really starting to bother my eyes."

"Jackson we're using these." I walked over staring at her before looking at the screen.

"She's gorgeous darling." He gushed over the pictures

"Yea she really is." I looked at her again and she just smiled.

"Well Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir, Toni you look good girl."

"Thanks Tichina."

"Janet don't she look good?"

"She looks stunning, Toni you mind working late tonight there's something's I need help covering."

"I'll stay." Tichina offered

"You're not my assistant China."

"Fine. Aye Toni wanna go to lunch with me?"

"Is that ok Ms. Jackson?"

"Sure he back before 2."

"Ok, let me change and I'll be right with you." I watched her walk away while Tichina tapped me in my shoulder.

"Earth to Janet, hello." I snapped out of my stare.

"My bad Tichina."

"Damn girl, if you stared at her any long I'm sure she'd have a hole in her back."

"Yea." I sat down with Tichina on me.

"Janet—."

"Tichina what the hell kind of coffee is this." Toni came out with her face twisted up

"Listen here shorty by nature, my coffee isn't that bad."

"Tuh this shit will kill a horse. Your mom ain teach you how to make coffee."

"I taught myself."