24

Excuse any mistakes

Janet

"Toni what the hell!?"

"I'll replace your furniture no biggie." She went in the bathroom washing off her knuckles as her right-one bled a little.

I sighed seeing her wince in pain. "Baby, let me. Toni I don't know if I should thank you or be scared cause that didn't make any sense."

"Janet, you said he fought when you didn't. So I fought when he didn't."

"But that was in the past."

"It doesn't matter to me, he put his hand on someone I care about, someone I love tremendously, someone that I'd risk my life for. He put his hands on a woman, My Woman and by all means ima stand behind mines. I don't know how long it's been, he touched you so I owe him everything you didn't give and that's a ass cutting." I wrapped her hand up taking a look at her left. It was slightly bruised but not nearly as bad as her right hand.

I finished up making sure she was ok before getting back in bed where we started.

"Come here Toni." I pulled her on top of me just to look at her.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For damn near tearing up my house."we shared a quick laugh before I felt myself being trapped in her tiger eyes

"Oh no problem, he did that though."

"Girl, just because you used him to tear up my shit—."

"Aye I was just doing what been needed to be done. Janet listen don't you ever in yo life let another male put they hands on you, I'm not fucking playing either. Cus I'll beat yo ass and his ass too."

"Ok Mini mike Tyson, now gimme some love." I kissed her without hesitation wrapping her arms around me.

"Janet?"

"Yea."

"You owe me."

"I do?"

"You do." My hands went down to grab her ass then I smacked it.

In a matter of seconds she was on top of me riding the strap like it was a damn bull or some shit.

I smacked her ass as she went up to the tip and dropped back down.

"Damn break the bed tone."

"Shut up and fuck me." She grabbed me by my neck looking me dead in the eyes. She was on this shit like a porn star I just wonder was it the sexual frustration that drove her this way. That drove her to cut wissam ass that way.

"You know, when you was out there tossing him around like that it turned me on." I took over shoving it upwards deeply into her. I sat up, wrapping her legs around me and carrying her to the wall.

"It did?"

"Yea."

"Show me."