5

Excuse any Mistakes 💛

I sat in my car waiting on Toni to pull in beside me, it's was at least ten minutes after 8

I sat in my car waiting on Toni to pull in beside me, it's was at least ten minutes after 8. About 15 minutes later she came, I was damn near bout sleep waiting on her.

"Damn I'm glad you don't come to work late."

"Yea Yea Yea lets get this over with."

"Uh you look beautiful by the way."

"Thank you." I tried grabbing her hand to walk in with her but she just looked at it. I told Tichina she didn't like me, got me wasting my damn time.

She held the door for me so I wouldn't get hit by it, at least she cares that much.

"Registration please."

"Jackson."

"Table 4 in the back on your right."

"Thank you." We walked back there sitting on either sides of the table. I stared at her while she looked at her phone. I tapped my fingers on the table waiting for her to say something or at least look at me.

If I known she was gonna do all this, I wouldn't have asked her to come with me in the first place. A waiter walked our way with the menus.

"I'm you're waiter Kristina, could I start you two with drinks."

"I'll take a sex on me." She said without even looking up.

"I'll take the same." The waiter nodded her head fixing our drinks.

"So you been here before?"

"Yea."

"That's nice."

It went back to dead silence. I admit what I said was won't right but damn I am trying to show that I am sorry but shit she ain't giving me a chance.

"Toni man whats yo problem."

"I don't have a problem Ms.Jackson."

"Man fuck you forreal, I'm out here trynna show you that I'm truly sorry for what I said and you acting like a bitch. I see why yo ass single." Her eyes looked up as if she could kill me.

"I'm sorry I don't think I heard correctly you called me a what?"

"Well I be damned it took me calling you a bitch for you to speak." She put her phone down politely holding her hands together.