8

Excuse any mistakes

I woke up with a head between my thighs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I woke up with a head between my thighs.

"Mhh Janet wake up."she was gone, snoring and all. I really needed her to move my legs felt so numb I was afraid if I got up I fall straight down.

"Janet come on get up."

"Stop moving."

"But Janet I gotta go to the bathroom."

"Fine." She got it rolling over so I could get out the bed.

"You mind helping me?" She smirked coming to my side picking me up.

"Strawberry how was she?"

"A damn monster, my lower half feel torn apart."

"I'll tell her to take it easy next time."

"Tell her something cause this is ridiculous."

"It's only the beginning."

"The beginning!?" What she mean the beginning hell I could barely take this, what makes her think I can take everything else that thing or personality can do.

She laughed at me for a good minute. "I'll make it up to you I promise."

"Nah I'm good." Finishing up in the bathroom we went back to lay down. She pulled me on top of her holding me tightly.

"You'll get use to her I promise, she's a pure sweet heart."

"Sweet heart my ass."

"You really ticked."

"Damnit Janet, listen I can't feel my damn legs. Like seriously, you tied me up and put damn tape on my mouth like hell was ya living out ya fantasy?"

"Sorta, was I too rough? Did I hurt you?

"No it was, I wasn't expecting none of that."

"I know a real one never gave it to you. I told you it was a sex that I invented, they think they know but they don't. There's more where that came from it's either Janet to give it to you or Strawberry. You'd prefer Janet, I prefer whoever the night brings out.

"How bout let's just keep strawberry at bay."

"If that's what you truly want." She smirked putting her face in my neck finding my sweet spot

YOUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें