28

Excuse any mistakes ㊙️

Janet

"Mommy she's heavy." He was trying to hold her to stop her from crying, but he was struggling so I got her.

I'm telling you that's the biggest baby I've ever seen no wonder why Toni was hollering like that.

The nurse came back in smiling at us.

"What happened was she lost too much blood when pushing her out so, I mean no offense but she's a good size." That's what I get for feeding Toni every time she cried for food.

"Yea and as pretty as she can be."

"Just like her momma." I'm serious she was beautiful and came out with hair. That's probably why Toni was having heart burn.

"Is my momma ok now, can I see her?" Eissa was on the edge of his seat waiting.

"Sure thing, you all can." He took nurse chislom hand as we went to Toni's room.

"Momma!" Hey shout off to hug her tightly.

"Hey baby."

"I missed you momma, I thought you were gone leave me."

"No baby I wasn't going anywhere."

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you too. Let me see my baby."

"Who me or her?" She playfully rolled her eyes as I walked over to her leaning down to kiss her.

"Both of them, gosh she looks- looks just like me even prettier. Yea the boys gone steady be on her like they were on me."

"Is that so, in that case I guess the females gone be on her too then."

"Oh alright." She let out a small laugh as we just looked at Annasti smiling at us.

"I'm so ready for h Th is journey and I'm glad to have you along with me."

"Same here baby, I love you."

"I love you too." We kissed again as the medicine started taking her over and she feel asleep.

I don't knows what's ahead of us for this new life, but I'm ready and willing to take it full on."

Toni
(6 months later)

So far so good I was finally healed and able to go back to work but I wanted to stay one more month to make sure I got this baby thing down pat. Lately Janet's been gone more, shows less affection. When I ask she always say she's worked late and she's tired. She think I'm stupid, I know somethings up with her and if my gut proves to be right y'all go ahead and call the cops I'm finna tear this shit apart.

"Toni come get you baby she snatched my earring off." Tichina been here with me for the past 5 months while Janet's been god's knows where. Let alone Tichina has a son she shouldn't have to leave him to help me but I'm glad that she do.

"Ain't nobody told you to wear those chandeliers anyway."

"Cause I can't help if they real and shining."