20

Excuse any mistakes

Janet

"Baby?"

"Yea love." I came out the room seeing Toni in a mini leather dress that was tied up on the sides along with these platform heels that tied up around the leg. Her dress was extremely tight and every curve was shown, the body on her was really incredible.

"Could you hand me my other earring it's right there."

"Sure uh, you look wow."

"It's just something I found in the closet, nothing special."

"Hell you must've did a lot of searching because I've never seen it before." Walking up to her to hand her her earring I held by her waist letting my hands flow down to the right space between her thighs.

"Janet could you move your hand."

"I don't want to, it's warm down here." I inch my hand closer feeling that she didn't have any underwear on.

"You just does shit like this on purpose huh."

"See no, move Janet." She moved my hand going to the other side digging in her makeup box.

"Why you putting that shit on anyway? You're beautiful without it, come here Ian asking either." She came to me as I took a wet cloth wiping her makeup off her face.

"Jann." She whined but I honestly didn't give a damn.

"Now you look gorgeous. Put your lipgloss on and let's go."

"I don't wanna anymore."

"And why not?"

"Because I look like I've just gotten beat up." She sat on the bed

"Toni no you don't."

"Yes I do, look." She pointed to the dark spots around her eye.

"It looks like you punched the hell of me in my face."

"Toni stop making excuses, nobody cares about that, I surely don't. I told you it doesn't matter your beautiful babygirl with or without makeup."

"Jann."

"Toniii." I grabbed her hand

"You do this all the time."

"No you do this all the time, I don't know how many times I got to tell you that you're absolutely beautiful without make up. You don't need this shit T and you keep on ima throw this whole collection away."

"No baby please."

"Listen use it in interviews and work. But when it's you and me ion wanna see it, is that clear?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good, give me a kiss." She kissed me smacking my ass.

"I love you Toni Michele."

"I love you too." I grabbed her hand as we finally made it down stairs.