9

Excuse any mistakes

"Say what now?" I pushed up a little sitting up to look at her

"Say what now?" I pushed up a little sitting up to look at her. Did I hear what I think I heard?

"I said uh um I think I'm falling in love with you."

"I thought that's what I heard you say. Ok umm Janet that's really flattering honestly, and you're a beautiful person. But ion think it's right I mean you're my boss it's bad enough that we're outchea doing this. Love or no love I have a job to do, mixing business with pleasure hasn't been working out to well lately if you haven't notice. We're a month behind with our annual report, our shipment is a week late, and we still don't have a like ready for Xpo."

"Stop Toni, really." She grabbed my face making me look at her.

"Janet."

"Look stop thinking and feeling morally for a minute ok. Forget about work, projects, allat. Tell me something without second thought of me being your boss, deep down you feel you love me too even if it is a lil bit, now don't you?"

"I c—." She put her finger to my lips to shush me.

"No no think with your heart Toni." I sighed in defeat.

"I do."

"I can tell. I can also tell when you feel with your heart, like when I was on the phone with Tichina you started kissing up on me. That wasn't morally. And when you try not to blush after I kiss you.." she kissed me

"See just like that. I can tell you think with your heart when you kiss me, it's in your eyes when you look at me. You're trying to fight a feeling that isn't forced. Look at me, I'm not rushing anything I just thought I would let you know how I feel that's it." She squeezed my hand giving me a faint smile.

She's right I was thinking with my heart most of the time. I'm just trying to protect my heart, but honestly she's making it so hard. I turned to look at her as she brushed her hand across my cheek. I held her hand there, she searched my eyes as I searched hers.

"So is there any harm in us taking things slow until you're comfortable. I've come to terms with knowing that you're what I want and I'm willing to wait until you're ready."

"Alright."

"So that's a yea?"

"It's a alright."

"I'll take it."

"Toni!"

"Here we go again." I got up to see what she want with Janets eyes followed my movement.