29

Excuse any mistakes ㊙️

Toni

I don't know why I was on my back letting Janet do this but nothing was changing anything. I didn't moan, move or groan. I won't even wet, turned on, or nothing. I lost all that it just felt like somebody down there no more, no less.

"I love you, I love you. Please don't leave me, I need you just like you need me toni listen to me I'm sorry. I just felt abandoned sexually—." I pushed off me, looking at her like she was crazy.

"Please come up with a better excuse, i got on my knees and ate yo pussy every night had your cum all on my mouth and down my throat so don't tell me you was abandon sexually cause I gave every night you came home smelling like him don't do that Janet do not pull that card on me."

"Toni I mean you, I needed your body."

"UHHH bitch can you not comprehend I had to heal! What part of that you don't understand Damnit you was down there you seen it, I stretched like a big ass watermelon and her being fat did not help at all. So don't tell me you needed my body. If you needed MY body then you wouldn't have went somewhere else to get it. I would never never ever do that to you and you know it. Like I said Janet this marriage is over you let another nigga get in what was mine he can HAVE YOU! I don't need you and don't you ever forget that." I grabbed my robe putting it on as she kissed me forcefully.

"I love you Toni I  never meant to hurt you, to do this to you. You're right I was foolish, stupid. I wasn't thinking at all babygirl, you know in your heart my love for you is real. Don't throw this marriage away, we can work on baby, it'll never happen I promise. I swear to god it won't listen to me toni, look at me!" She grabbed my face as tears rolled nonstop down hers as for mine showed no emotion.

"I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I never wanna see you or be the cause of your pain ever again. Don't divorce me baby, I need you, I need you so much. I promise I'll be here everyday every night. I'm so so so so sorry I've hurt you baby come here let me hold you." She pulled me into her as tightly as she could. I knew she was sorry but I made a promise she gone feel what I felt to the fullest....

Janet

It's been a month since what happened and all I can say is where the fuck is Toni for the past few weeks she's been gone, leaving me with the baby. I really was lost here and she knew that Eissa's been here really doing all of what I was suppose to be doing. So basically he was teaching me instead me teaching him. Annasti been hollering almost everyday Toni leaves it was as if she didn't know me when I knew for a fact she did because we locked eyes when I first held her at the hospital.

Tichina walked in shaking her head as she grabbed Eissa and Annasti.

"We going with you aunt T?"

"Yes y'all are, say bye to your mommy."

"Bye mommy." He waved carrying her out. Tichina slid two pictures over to me of Toni and some guy name James. He was bald head about 6 feet and had a lot of muscle. It was one of them holding hands and another of them in the car with Toni arms wrapped around him and her head back.

"Who side are you even on?"

"Hers by all means because what you did, she loves you yes but she won't forget."