25

The end🥺 💛

Excuse any mistakes

2 years later

Toni

So I have a surprise for Janet, yay. Ok so to catch y'all up Janet and I have been married for almost 1 and a half, it's been a dream honestly. She's a changed person I can say, still gets her ass beat that's because she wanna play all the damn time. Eissa was my security guard everywhere Janet couldn't go or didn't go there he was right there, eyes to eyes and his hand holding mines. He's changed me in a way I'd never thought I'd be changed, he did that the first day he came.

"Momma when we gonna tell mommy?"

"When we bring in her gifts."

"Okay, I can't wait."

"Me either." I've hidden it for 3 months I was glad I didn't show, I'd have to thank this one when it comes out.

"Baby!" I walked in seeing roses. Shit I forgot to take Eissa to his grandma, damn. I tipped toes out.

"E come on, ima call you when I tell her, I was suppose to take you to your grandma house."

"Y'all finna play grownups?"

"say huh."

"China say that's why she get rid of her kid when she want to play grownups."

"No baby we just got some very important things to discuss."

"Okay." We got back in as I took him to his grandma house.

"Hey Toni, you look good. Your glowing and let me guess pregnant?" I laughed it off not being ready to tell anyone yet until I tell janet.

"Momma Kat, here's ya grandson. I wouldn't do this but me and Janet have something important to talk about and things might get ugly."

"Grandma I think they finna play grownups."

"I think so too, I'll see ya later Toni."

"Alright, I love you Eissa."

"I love you too momma, call me when you tell her."

"I will." I kissed his cheek as he kissed mines. I left going back gone seeing Janet on the couch.

"Really you couldn't wait til I got back home?"

"Well I started think bout you and you know how that goes." I sat my bags n the stuff I bought for her down on the counter going back beside her.

"Yea I bet I do." I  grabbed her hand placing the same fingers she had in herself in my mouth.

I looked her in her eyes as I sucked on her fingers. She looked back at me with the look of hunger.

"I missed you today baby."she said softly laying her head on my shoulder.

"I missed you too." I took my hand placing it in thong finishing what she started.

"Babe I got you some gift before coming home and as you asked Eissa is with your mom."

"Mhm." Her eyes were closed as she felt me enter deeply inside of her.

"Though before we start o have something I want to tell, it's something I think that you should know." I moved my fingers out wiping her juices off my hand.

"What is it?" She sat up fully giving me her undivided attention.

"Hold on." I called Janet's mom as Eissa answered.

"Hey momma."

"Hey baby."

"You bout to do it?"

"I am."

"Do what? What we doing that involves Eissa."

"Baby to start I love you truly and you've shaped me into this person that I've yearned to be almost all my life so thank you for that. The reason why me and Eissa have been secret with you is because 4 months ago I did something and he's been by my side every since."

"Yea mommy i know you can't tell but I'm gonna be a big brother."

"Yea J, I'm 3 month's pregnant." Her eyes got wide as fifty cents as she hung up the phone, picking me up and going upstairs.

"You. I love you." She kissed me passionately as fireworks just went off.

"I love you too."

"You got me good you know that."

"No this baby got you good, we gone be bestfriend cause it's helping me keep my shape yes gawd."

"I'm not finna play with you today Michele."

"Bow!"

"Girl go." We laughed as she held my face in her hands

"Are you happy?"

"I am, so happy. Let it be a girl."

"I was hoping for the same thing."

"Mhm. So I can still mess ya guts up right?"

"No you gotta be careful, but the doctor did say I need to work out."

"Work out? Really?"

"Yep."

"Oh you're gonna be worked out alright, everyday, every night, and in every kind of way."

"He meant actually work out Janet."

"We can do that too ya know but my type of workout is gonna come first."

"Yes ma'am it is."

"Glad we have a understanding." She laid next down taking piece by piece of clothing off me. She kissed my stomach laying beside me.

"Goodnight Toni."

"Say what!"

"Goodnight, I'm getting sleepy."

"Janet."

"Night."

"Damita! No, get up you done turned me on just so you can turn off. No get yo ass up right now, I done got a taste of you too. No ma'am you can go to sleep after I have you on my face but until you're gonna be up rather you like it or not."

"Damn, it's like that?"

"Very much..."