3

Excuse any Mistakes 💛

We were laid in my bed, Toni already gotten rid of her jacket shirt half unbuttoned and of course I got me a tasteful look at her

"So Toni, whats a pretty girl like you doing single." She swallowed her wine before answering.

"It's been said that I'm too much to handle." I laughed almost hysterically.

"You. Little miss Toni being too much to handle, it gotta be a joke."

"It's not and I don't see anything funny. It isn't like you can handle me." I looked over at her sinfully as I felt the urge to show her just how much of her I can handle.

"Toni, I've handle many woman before there's nothing different about you that I'm sure I can't handle." She leaned up and over closer to me.

"So what are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying I can handle you and everything on you. That's what I'm saying." I got face to face with her. She looked between my eyes and my lips.

"If you wasn't my boss I'd see just how much of that talkin you can back up."

"I Can back all of it and then some. Forget about me being your boss, it's you and me in my home nobody else will know. If you wanna test that theory let's test it, I'm sure not to fail."

"You talk a big game Jackson, maybe next time I'll take a chance."

"Why Wait til next time when we have all of tonight?"

"Because we actually don't have all night and I have to arrive at 6 that is if I wanna keep my job."

"Don't worry about that, we probably wouldn't make it anyway."

"You put it down that good."

"That good and better." She smirked climbing on my lap.

"Aht don't touch."

"Fine." I looked at her and she looked at me. I was about to lean up and kiss her but her phone went off.

"Hello.." she rolled off me putting it on speaker.

"Hello Ms. Braxton so how did it go?"

"She didn't show."

"Neither did mines Tichina."