27

Excuse any mistakes 💛

Toni

""Janet! Janet! Wake up." I pushed her just as hard as these contractions started hitting my ass. Yet she didn't move, just rolled over and put the cover over her face.

"Leave be alone, we ain't finna start this morning." She always thought I was waking her up for sex.

"Damnit Janet!" I pushed her hard as hell causing her to fall straight out on the floor.

"Ahh shit Toni, you ain't have to push my ass on the floor damn."

She looked over at me seeing that I was in pain. "Baby what's wrong?"

"Home girl in here acting a fool."

"Momma, you ok?" Eissa came going straight to my side holding my hand.

"Yea baby, your sister might be here today."

"Yay, but how you know she coming out."

"Cause I can feel it." I held my stomach as her little ass kept kicking and shit. Like girl I know it's a little crowded in there but damn shawty. She moved up sorta cutting off my breathing a little bit.

Janet came back in with the bags and stuff she noticed my struggle to breathe. I know one thing let this be my first and last baby I have.

"Can I?" I nodded my head as he held his hand there. He slid his hand down some and she followed.

"whew."

"She moved?"

"Yea."

"Alright E you ready?"

"Yess, momma you ready?"

"I'm by passed ready."

"Well let's go." Janet picked me up grabbing one bag while Eissa struggled picking up the other.

"E give to me baby, you bout to fall over."

"No momma I got it." Me and Janet shook our heads. He was not finna let this bag go at all.

We got in the car as Janet eased her way to the hospital. She better be look my contractions won't bad and eased off, cause I would've been madea and put my foot on the gas myself.

"So babe what we naming the baby."

"Ion know."

"Well you better before I name her elbernita."

"Janet play with me if you want to, I'll knock yo ass on the side of the road. Try me. We ain naming my baby no dang on elbernita."

"Well you don't know a name."

"I know but I Damn sure wouldn't have thought of that."

"Well what you got?"

"Annasti (honesty)"