11

Excuse Any Mistakes 💛

"Right there." I held on to her shoulders as she ripped what was my tank top off me.

"Janet really. What if I wanted to wear that again?" She matched my movements as I rode her.

"Well I'll just get you another one, plus I got plenty here just take one." I forgot about all that once she jammed that shit up in me, I instantly held on to her once again.

"Janet slow down, ahh!" My body shivered as I collapsed on top of her. She chuckled kissing my neck, holding me tightly.

"You ok."

"Mhh shit! No, but I'll take it." I sat up placing my hands back on her chest continuing to ride her.

"You're so pretty." She moves my hair to one side as her hand came up to touch my face gently.

Like seriously the heffa tearing up my insides. She held my hips thrusting upwards to meet my movements. My nails dug in her shoulders as I got closer.

"Let me know when you there." I nodded my head speeding up. She bit her lip looking at me, my body started to shake and she held on to it.

"I got you." Our lips collided in a kiss that I had full control over. I took her hands and raised them above her head. She moaned within it, our tongues danced together as she squeezed my hand wanted to touch me eagerly. She pushed her hips upwards into me causing me to bite her lip in between our kiss.

She hit my spot over and over my thighs tightened on both sides of her legs.

"Hold it." She let go of my hands pulling my body up and positioned me directly on top of face and dove right in. My body went forward as I held on to the headboard.

"Janet please." I began to whine, this feeling washed over me ever so quickly it was I was drowning waiting to come up for air. She licked all over me making sure to wet up every part that wasn't moist already. So sucked on my clit while her tongue slid deeply into me. I felt it inside of me. My eyes just continued to roll as my moans turned into shrieks. She moved me against her mouth.

"You taste so good beautiful." I was going to explode right on her face I tried to move but she wouldn't let me.

"Janet I'm gonna— shit!"

"Well rain on me then."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She went back in for more, I pushed her head away getting off her to catch my breath.