6

Excuse any Mistakes 💦

My doorbell ring 30 minutes after 8, I opened it seeing her stand on the other side

"Come in." I closed it behind her locking it.

"I meant to tell you before you have a nice home."

"Thank you, have a seat." She sat down and I sat across from her. We literally had a Mexican stand off not saying anything just staring at each other.

She unbuttoned her shirt slowly as my eyes followed each button. She looked back at me taking it off her shoulders just as slow if not slower.

"See something you like?"

"Mhm I'm seeing a whole lot."

"Think you're finally ready for me?" She pulled off her pants getting up coming over to me sitting in my lap.

"Are you ready for me?"

"I damn sure is ready for you and whatever you come with." She said as her hand went up my neck tilting it to the side so she could kiss on my neck.

"Mhh big talk for just a small woman." I said and she pulled away looking at me crazy

"Don't let my size fool you, and shut up cause we almost the same."

"Girl bye I'm taller than you."

"No no no I'm taller than you."

"Heck no."

"Stand up Jackson cause we gone settle this." We both got up.

"Shoes don't count." I kicked my slippers off standing in front of her.

"Ha! I am taller."

"Only a fudging inch!"

"Aww is Tini Toni mad?" She came up to me pushing me up against the wall.

"Hmm, is that the case?"

"No janet I'm not mad." She kissed on my neck.

"You sounded mad though."

"I'm not."

Her hand slipped in my thong. I forgot my robe was opened.