31

But the gag is 🥴

Toni

"You know you're genes and mines make a good combination." He held Annasti playing with her.

"They do."

"She's beautiful Toni seriously she looks more like you than me."

"I mean of course I'm her momma."

"Alright cause I didn't ask for all that." We shared a laugh before he continued

"When Tichina told me about you I was like damn this got to be an amazing woman to do this for her wife, then she went out and did this to you. I might not know the situation to the full extent but I gotta guess that she feel like a jack ass."

"I'd feel like one too."

"About yesterday Toni, I wanna apologize. I should've talked you out of it instead leading you to it. Two wrongs don't make a right and I'm afraid I've made things worser between you two."

"It's ok."

"Toni It's not you two love each other to the point where that it hurts you to a point of no return. You love Janet, she loves you, Annasti, Eissa. They love you two together, they need you two together. This princess needs to know her mom, I maybe the sperm donor yes but I'll stay unknown to keep you and Janet together. I respect y'all relationship so much, how y'all go out the way for each other. Don't throw it away the love y'all share it's too strong. Y'all can work through it, I know y'all can. You hearing me Toni?"

"I hear you James."

"I'll play god father, uncle or whatever. Just don't break it off with Janet over something that can be talked about ok."

"Ok."

"Smile for me, there you go. You smile for me too Annasti." She just mugged him then laughed.

"Should I tell Janet who you are?"

"Truthfully yes, but during this time and situation no."

"Ok."

"Let's enjoy the rest of the night so I can get you back home without Janet shooting my head off."

"I should be the one shooting her head off."

"Even in high school you couldn't shoot a basket to save your life."

"Hush your mouth James."

"I can't wait to tell them how you feel from the bleachers cheering."

"Hush James."

"Ok ok."

Janet

"Tichina don't not say shit to me!"

"Janet."

"That's yo cousin, what the fuck kind of friend are you. You were my friend yet you do some shit like this, did you talk toni into this?"