18

Excuse any Mistakes 💛

So I came to surprise Toni while she was doing a photo shoot for this new company

So I came to surprise Toni while she was doing a photo shoot for this new company. She's taken a break from me which believe me I miss her there, but she's doing a little something outside of her box and of course I supported her to the fullest.

"You must be Janet."

"I am." The woman shook my hand smiling

"it's so nice to meet you. Toni told me so much about you and indeed you are absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you, though I can't take all the credit. Please do tell what she said about me." I smiled as I felt hands wrap around neck and lips being pressed to my cheek.

"I said that you're beautiful, intelligent, a great mother, and that I love you so much. Hey baby."

"I love you too shorty." I kissed the back of her hand turning around to hug her fully.

"Marie I see you met my fiancée Janet."

"I did and you told me no lie."

"I never do."

"My dressing room this way, we're on break."

"It was nice meeting you Marie."

"You too." Toni practically drug me down to her dressing room. Once in I sat down and she came to sit directly on top of me.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, I need you to come back to me already." I wrapped my arms around her kissing her neck.

"I'll be back next week. You don't miss me that much."

"I do, you know I have to have you by my side at all times." My hands went lower going under her robe. Just when I was about to do something my phone rung.

"Tichina what is it this time damn—."

"See it wasn't me this time."

"Hey China."

"Hey Toni Girl, hurry up and bring yo fine self back to work."

"I'll be there next week I promise."

"You better." Eissa popped his head in the camera