21

Excuse any mistakes

Toni

"So babe I was thinking we could add a new line for the season." I came downstairs as she was fixing her shirt. We had a line review tonight, just a go over all the styles seeing which ones to add in or take out for our show next week.

"Yea, maybe a spring col— Uh excuse me."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Ima turn around and count to three. If Toni Michele is still standing there with what she got on, them legs gone become noodles and ain't nobody going anywhere."

"1.."

"Babe we have to be there."

"I have to be there, you don't."

"But baby—."

"Toni, I'm not finna play with you. You heard what I said."

"Fine. You always tell me what to do." I mumble stomping back upstairs.

"You know what wear it Toni, I don't care anymore, you're grown."

"You damn right I'm grown."

"Just know this." She walked up to me lifting my head so our eyes met. Grabbing my throat she pulled me closer to her.

"I don't care if somebody's looking, I will finger you in public just to make you shame. Let a nigga wanna act up cause you wanna show yo lil ass, and I won't be beating his ass cause ima cripple yo ass. God forbid they try to touch you cause you won't have to worry bout walking any more. Remember Toni you're grown, make grown people decisions love." I gulped looking at her like a kid who just got fussed at by there parent.

"Let's go." She pulled me out the door as we got in and left. The whole ride was silent but she kept a tight grip on my thigh.

She mumbled something, squeezing tighter, she then went further up.

"I should fuck you up right now, I gave you a chance and you didn't take it."

"You didn't give me time."

"Ion think I was talking to you."

"So who the hell you was talking to then, Casper?"

"Myself."

"Out loud?"

"Mhm yea."

"Didn't seem like it."

"It was, you just won't suppose to respond."

"Should've warned me."

"Should've stayed quiet."

"Should've said it in your head."

We was going back and forth, it was ridiculous all over what I wore to work or a work related event. I get she was over protective but my god it was outrageous. She knows I'm not gonna leave her or let anyone take me away. They can look all they want but she knew I was hers so all this was really unnecessary.