19

Excuse any mistakes 💛

Toni

"Toni Toni." Eissa came to me as Janet picked him up from school.

"Hey baby boy." He came and hugged me showing me his picture he drew in class.

"Babe look how he drew yo head." Janet laughed cause he gave me a big ass head.

"Toni, mommy bullying me. Let's beat her up."

"Ok." He stood in the chair behind her as I pushed her down in the couch getting on top of her the he put her in a little headlock. Janet laughed as I poked her sided she held me with one arm grabbing Eissa with the other.

"Now who beating who up?" Eissa laughed as she tickled him, she tried that on me but I showed no emotion.

"Oh you a tough one huh? We'll see about that."

"Janet I swear on yo head if you try to dump me in that pool and I just got my wig touched up I'm gonna hurt you in a way that you'll be walking behind me like a dog in a leash."

"Toni don't pull that, you did that before man."

"Yea so put me and my baby down, before Eissa have to see you act like a baby once I take yo candy from you."

"Ok."

"And apologize for laughing."

"I'm sorry for laughing Eissa."

"Good girl." I patted her on her head grabbing Eissa's hand going upstairs.

"Ian no damn dog."

"I know, if you were you'd be outside with ya cousin tiger."

"Eissa go outside with tiger, ima be with you in a minute." She point still me giving this look as if I was in trouble.

"Ok." He went outside and I skated upstairs...

Janet

"Toni Jackson!" I went upstairs looking in each room for her

"Oh Toni baby, don't worry you gonna be alright. I just wanna talk." I crept to the last room seeing if she in there. She jumped on my back kissing my cheek.

"Damn linebacker ass."

"I love you."

"I bet you do." She got down kissing me.

"Give me another one." I held on to her as I backed her up into the corner pinning her hands above her head.

I moved down to her neck, kissing and sucking on her neck. She moaned softly in my ear.

"I wonder do she miss me."

"She who?"

"You know who." I let my one of my hands go as the o her still held her wrist, sliding down into her jeans.