32

Real short but I'm boutta hit this book back upExcuse any mistakes

(Ps: this is James ⬇️)

Janet

So we were sitting here talking over how we were gonna conduct this with James being the father of Annasti. She loves him, Toni and me. I don't wanna take any of that from her .
After talking it over with him he left and was just me and Toni

"Come here ma ma." I picked her up as she tried to dig up my nose.

"I must got a booger or something." She just looked at me and smiled.

"Annasti show ma ma what we did yesterday."

"What you did big girl." Toni sat on the floor in front of me as Annasti slid down to where Toni was at.

"You know you could've told me I would've put you down on the ground."

"Let her do her own thing."

"You ready ma ma. Grab my hand."

She took Toni's hand standing up then walking towards her. I was so in awe with her she was so cute with that waddle.

"Good job ma ma." Toni kissed her had she clapped her hands grinning

"Ja Ja."

"Say huh?"

Me and Toni both looked at each other. Annasti turned around crawling my way. "Ja Ja! Ja Ja!" She hit my leg constantly as I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Toni you heard her right? She said my name, she said it!" I held her in the air as she smiled and brought her back down to hug her.

"I love you Annasti, I love you."  She grabbed my face just staring at me I kissed her small hand.  I sat her in my lap as Toni got up walking away.

"Tone?" I sat Annasti in her play pin going after Toni.

She sat on the bed crying.

"Hey hey, what's wrong."

"I'm sorry."

"What you're sorry for. You better not say having Annasti from James.I rather you had have the kid from him then somebody that we don't know. I put you in this predicament and now it's become the greatest thing to have ever happen to us. Toni don't dare apologize for that. I love you, look at me; I love you. I kissed her passionately me and toni been through it, but I wouldn't trade her for anything.

"Can I call my mom to come watch her, I wanna take you out."

"Right now?"

"Yes right now so go get dressed for me mamas." She got up going in the bathroom as I went back down to Annasti who was now fast asleep in her pin. I picked her up taking her out caring her in her bed. I called my mom asking her to com over as me and Toni got ready for tonight.

I waited for bout a hour waiting for Toni to finally come down and boy when she did I almost hit the floor.

"Wow, you look am amazing."

"Thank you, you look good as well."

"Thank you, tonight's all about you. Whatever and wherever you wanna go we can."

"It doesn't matter baby, let me kiss Annasti GoodNight and I'll be with you." She went in the room kissing her then coming out.

"Ready?"

"Ready." I grabbed her hand walking out the door. Just as soon as we got ourselves adjusted and settled in here comes Tichina calling her phone.

"Hello." Toni put her on speaker

"Hey Toni, what you doing? I need to talk to you."

"No you don't." Tichina has ran her course with me and she think she gone talk to Toni uht uht.

"Janet, will you forever hold this grudge against me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You ruined my marriage Tichina, that's it that's all."

"But y'all still together."

"That don't matter!"

"You was gone continue cheating on her til she found out if she found out. I did you a favor."

"Shut the fuck up Tichina."

"You bitter you know you was wrong."

"Bitch I'll go over there and fuc—."

"WATCH OUT!!!"