15

Excuse any mistakes 🤍

"Mommy?" Eissa came down with his blanket

"Where's the pwetty lady?"

"Still in bed, wanna go wake her for me?"

"Otay." He went upstairs dragging his blanket behind him. While he went upstairs I went to my car getting what I purchased last night.

I don't know how I was gonna do it or when, but I knew I had to have her. I needed her in my life forever.

Grabbing the box I headed back in to fix a little breakfast for the both of them. It took me almost an 1 hour and unlike Tichina I didn't burn anything. A knock came at the door and speak of the devil herself.

"Hey Hey Hey."

"Eh bye, what you doing here?"

"Because I can and you left her gate opened."

"Damnit."

"So you cooking a big meal, must've fucked in a good ass appetite."

"No I brought a extra person with me."

"Oh a threesome y'all so nasty."

"Tichina it ain got nothing to do with sex."

"Hell how I'm supposed to know, y'all be at it bout 12 times a day."

"10 actually but hell why you counting for? Eissa, breakfast ready!"

"Aww you brought my baby back."

"He don't even like you."

"Fuck you Janet, he likes me."

"Wanna bet?"

"Hell yea."

"We can."

I called him and Toni again, still no response. I went upstairs seeing both of them stretched out. Toni hair was everywhere, the cover was mostly on the floor except what part that kept Eissa covered. Her laid across her stomach snoring like a freight train that was wide open to the next city. His hands  held Toni arm around him, it was so sweet. They both looked at peace, taking a picture I woke them up but Eissa won't having it.

"Baby get up please."

"No."

"Eissa."