7

Tichina, Janet, and I where at this event and I was beginning to get restless, so was Ms

Tichina, Janet, and I where at this event and I was beginning to get restless, so was Ms. Jackson. Tichina was the only one finding this mess amusing.

I got up getting a drink and standing out on the pateo looking up at the stars.

"Whats a beautiful woman like you standing out here alone looking like that on this chilly night?"

"Minding my business."

"Mhh feisty."

"You Damn right."

"Come with me." She pulled my hand, leaving the building and going back to her car.

"Is my shit that good?"she bit her lip as she closed her back door slowly laying beside me

"Best I ever had." She slid her hand up my dress

"Hmm if it's that good I should've keep it to myself."

"Nah I thinks it only right that I've gotten a taste."

"You do?"

"Yes, don't you?"

"Ion know I think I need a better demonstration." She slowly inserted her fingers into me.

"Is this good enough?"

"Hmm give or take." She pulled me into her kissing me as she sped up.

"Maybe if you come home with me tonight I can show you all you need to be shown."

"Mhh maybe I—." Tichina knocked at the window.I sat up rolling it down...

"Listen Tichina you gone stand yo ass out that door waiting til we finish. Every freaking time you find a way to pop up right when shit getting good. So right now just Stand yo ass out there and act like you don't hear a damn thing, got it?" I wasn't playing with her either cause she be on que when Janet and get near each other this way. It was like she was a fly on the fucking wall, shit did not make any sense.

"I got it damn, rude heffa."

"Girl stand yo ass out there." I rolled the window back up.

"Alright unlock the door so she can get in and I can take her home." My head snapped in her direction.

" you can't be serious right now?"