Captured

Winter Politain was a short-haired male. His hair was split pink and brown and his eyes were the same. But unlike his long lost sister, he wasn't mute since birth. He was much taller than her as well, him being 5'9. His pale skin almost makes him look like a girl but upon close inspection, you could tell he was a guy. 

He was currently walking through town with his headphones in.  People often stare as his looks are very strange. 

His quirk was even weirder as he has Illusion Manipulation.  

He quickly makes a key using his quirk. A key was made building up with a black, glass-like effect. 

"Okay." He walked over to a home and opened the door. Walking in, he created a mask with blacklight waving over his face. It was the Legion mask from Dead By Daylight. 

He made a black raincoat and flipped up the hood. 

"Make it look like a robbery..." 

He made gloves over his hands and walked into the house.

The steps would obviously creek even if he did something to them. So he teleported to the top with a black flash of light. 

His Illusion are hard light so they are actually there but are breakable. He could also just make things that aren't actually there for only certain people, mental illusions for short. His teleportation is something he's not even sure about. Not sure why he can do it, but gladly accepted it as it helps with his job, which is contract killing and robbery. 

Walking down the hall, he made a huntsman knife from his power and went into the bedroom. He was hired to kill whoever lived here and he'll do it as long as he's getting paid to do so. 

This contract was a little sketchy but the price was high and he could easily escape with teleportation or going invisible. 

Once in the bedroom and walked over and was about to plunge the knife into the neck of the sleeping man. 

Pink gas started to flow into the room making him force change his Legion mask into a gas mask. He moved to the window as he knew he'd been set up. 

All female cops charge into the room and yell at him to put his hands up. He threw the knife at the and it shattered like glass on impact. 

"See ya!" He jumped out the window and put up holographic bars on the windows. He didn't have time to make them solid so if they wanted to touch them, they would see they were just fake. 

"He jumped out the window!!" 

He knew they probably expected this so he created multiple clones of himself and all five start running in different directions. 

His appearance dropped and he knew he'd been caught. They finally got Eraser Head to help capture him... 

"Fuck!" Winter yelled and turned into an alley. It was a dead-end and the cops cut off the entrance. 

"Well, It's been a nice dance but I really have to get going. Mind getting out the way?" Winter tried asking nicely but knew he wasn't getting out of here. 

"Why do none of you have guns?" He was a little confused. 

"Because they know they had you in the bag, Shatter." 

Winter looked up and seen Eraser staring at him. He jumped off the roof and pulled up his goggles. 

"You aren't escaping." 

"Say's who?" Winter smiled, it was a devious smile so Eraser backed up. He was on guard just like every other cop here. They think that his illusion can call REAL damage. Like a grenade for starters, he can't actually make those. 

"Just kidding. I don't have anything up my sleeves." 

"Get the quirk nullification collar on him, some cuffs too." 

Two cops walk out and Midnight finally shows her face. 

Aizawa let his guard down for a second and Winter jumped at him using his quirk, he created his Legion mask on his face and a knife in his hand. 

Aizawa was caught and the knife was put to his throat. 

"Midnight!! Stop! Or the old fuck gets it! Aizawa, I've created a grenade vest on me, and the pin is tied to your shirt! You move, and we all go sky high!!" 

The threat was there but not serious as he can't even make these things explode. 

Everyone was on edge. No one wanted to test him knowing how crazy things can get with a cornered villain. 

"What do you want?" Aizawa whispered to Winter. 

"I want you to die. You've been a pain in my side. But if you die, I'm going to Prison. So you're not out the game yet, unless you move." Winter's mind races. He has no idea how to get out of this situation. 

"I AM HERE!" 

Every. Single. Plan. Thrown out the window... 

All Might shows himself. This situation was hopeless, there's no way out of this. He might as well handcuff himself and lay down on the ground. 

Pointless.

"DAMN IT!" All of his Illusion fall, besides his mask, and he pushed Aizawa forward. 

He changed his appearance to Aizawa and pulled him and created clones. 

It was a big shuffle and now, nobody know who's real and who's the fake. 

All Might, as if he knew who was who, charged forward and grabbed Winter. His disguised dropped instantly and he was pinned to the ground. 

"It's over, boy! Give up." All Might was trying to be calm about the situation. He had a soft spot for stuff like this. 

A kid killing, just to get by. 

"I give up. I give up. No more tricks, you got me..." The sheer defeat in his voice proved it. 

All Might got off Winter and he just sits on the ground waiting to be cuffed. He knew he couldn't use his quirk thanks to Aizawa. 

Cops rush him and quickly cuff him. They pick him up and he gets shoved into a cop car with Aizawa close behind in another. 

He was now just looking out the window coming up with lies to get himself out of a long sentence. 

"You guys want to hear a joke?" Winter stopped looking out the window and looked to the cops upfront. 

"How about you shut up and stay quiet."

Winter just rolled his eyes and sighed. 

"Prison here I come..." 

End of chapter 1