Chapter 11: The Pandemonium

Quarter to nine and I was still digging through my closet for something to wear I would have to be at the Pandemonium at ten for sound check, and it took half an hour to get there. Lily and Greta were picking at my clothes, a concentrated look on their faces.

"Girly rock or just rock?" Lily asked suddenly.

"What do you mean?" I said, flat ironing my hair.

"Like, mini skirt or rock dress or jeans and T-shirt?" she clarified.

I could laugh. "I don't have much mini skirts or 'rock dresses'. I guess," I walked over to their pile of clothes picked from my closet, abandoning my flat iron. "maybe those black skinny jeans, that red Kiss shirt and..."

"It's a rock concert, Lizzy!" Lily whined. "You've got to wear more complicated outfits than that!"

I growled in frustration. "I don't dress complicated, though! I keep it all simple!"

Lily sifted through a category of clothes. She snatched a red plaid mini skirt, black fishnets, a black fishnet tank top, and a red long sleeved shirt covered in holes. "Put this over the black shirt, do you still have those converse that go to your knee?"

I nodded. "Yeah..."

"Okay, then, you're all set! Now all you have to do is get dressed!"

I glanced at the red holed shirt. "I'm not wearing that."

Lily growled. "Fine, just wear the black, then. I've got some accessories you can wear, too."

"Like?" I tried not to wince as I asked this. Lily's 'accessories' were so preppy....

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "I was going to save this for later, but...." She pulled out a plastic bag from Hot Topic. "Got you some goodies."

I squealed like a girl, hugging Lily and snatching the bag. "Thank you!" In the bag was a black chocker with rhinestones, red and black band bracelets, gold loop earrings with Rock in the middle of one and Roll on the other, a Triple Fleur De Lis ring for two fingers, a long chain necklace with vampire fangs on it---I thought this one was a bit much, seeing as though Twilight ruined all vampirism for me. Obviously not for Lily---a necklace that had a red plaid tie on it, and Tripp black button strap fingerless arm warmers. I looked at the jewellery with love---but unsure about the arm warmers, vamp necklace, and maybe the tie necklace.

"Okay, so you have a choice," Lily said excitedly. "You can wear the choker and vampire necklace, the choker itself, the vampire one itself, or the tie necklace. I personally think the tie necklace...."

I put the earrings, ring, bracelets, the arm warmers, the choker, and the vamp fang necklace on. "This'll work"

"No tie necklace?"

"I'll wear it, Lily," Greta offered.

Lily handed the necklace to Greta, giving me a resentful look. "We have our outfits picked already, now go!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I looked in the mirror uncertainly. I looked cheap. I wanted to change into black skinny jeans. But Lily insisted I looked like a rocker, even with the large amounts of black eye liner she put on me. The accessories were great, even if the arm warmers were a bit much. The red and black hair extensions looked really good, even if my hair was a little too dark to see the black.

"I'm changing the skirt---"

"No!" Lily protested. "The skirt looks fantastic! 'Sides, we're gonna be late." Lily was dressed in a pink mini skirt, purple striped leggings, a purple tank top, and white pumps. She looked adorable and very 80's.