Chapter 21: I Hate Everything About You

(A/N): Elizabeth parties hard with F.I.R.E. along with Greta and Lily. Elizabeth gets an unexpected visist from someone she really didn't want to see ever again. Damon shows back up and that leaves Elizabeth suprised (I guess??).

"Whooooo!!!!!!!!!!" Abby swayed her hips to the music.

She is, what you would call, uh.....stoned.

I laughed at her, along with Benjamin, Ethan, Greta, and Lily. Ashley didn't find it so funny....

"Abby calm down," Ashley muttered.

"I shhhh, haven' fun....don't mesh wish meh!" she said with a slur.

I hadn't had as much to drink; I'd only been sipping a Mike's Hard Lemonade. But I was laughing hysterically at Abby now. Oh, Ethan was drunk, too, but Lily got him off my hands. Multiple people came up to us, though, and said their favourite song was 'I Won't Tell You' and 'Diary of Jane.' Ashley even signed a girl's, well....above breast. Abby was furiously jealous, which was Ashley's intention.

Me, I was asked out several times, more before I changed my clothes though. You wouldn't believe how painful those boots were. Holy cow! Besides, I normally didn't wear heels, so they were even more painful.

Ashley had had enough and she took Abby home. Ethan went somewhere "private" to make out with these twin girls, Greta and Isabelle also went somewhere, and Lily was talking to a cute football-playing-looking guy.

I smiled to myself, sipping on my drink. Totally ditched, but feeling okay. Hey, at least I can laugh. Besides, I was about to take off, anyway. After all, Greta and I were the designated drivers.

"Hello, Elizabeth."

I completely froze. A lump formed in my throat.

"Good job tonight. I didn't know you could sing," Andrew chuckled.

I closed my eyes, willing this nightmare to be over. I wouldn't even look at him....but I knew he was there.

"Nice move with your boyfriend last week. Very smooth. Didn't expect that from helpless old you."

I ground my teeth together. "I'm not helpless."

He chuckled again. "Sure, you are."
My fists clenched. He was trying to make me mad; and it was working. But it was also helping me come out of my deer-in-headlights phase. "So now you're showing yourself to the general public?"

Andrew laughed. "Honey, I've been showing myself in the general public. You just haven't noticed."

"You're lying."

"Is that so? Would you like more proof of how serious I am?"

I gulped, shaking my head.

"I didn't think so," he sighed, standing up. "You're little boyfriend's going before you, babe."

I got the balls to laugh. "Yeah right, Andrew! He'll take you down before you even touch him!" Of course, that meant he'd have to be around.

"Is that so?"

"Incredibly so---" I gasped as he grasped my chin, forcing me to look into his blue eyes. Before I could do a double take on my words, Andrew pressed his lips to mine. I squirmed, trying to get out of his steel-like grasp.

He smirked and disappeared into the throng of people, leaving me stunned and defenceless. I was back to the deer-in-the-headlights.

"Um, Liz...." I could hear Lily's voice. Lily....where was she when Andrew was....then it occurred to me. She had no idea of what Andrew looked like, and never would. Any remaining photos of Andrew and me, I had burned. Real smart, Liz.