Ch. 8

Fear.

Fear takes root in people much longer before things begin to happen. Fear can become an evil seed that is planted inside of our beings. We trust our senses because we think they are helping us, but they also hinder us from seeing the world clearly.

Fear is what can drive us to do insane and unexplainable things in life that can destroy relationships and tear people apart both mentally, and physically.

And if fear is left, it can sometimes boil down into anger.

That was how he felt at that moment. All he felt was fear inside of him, making him feel like he was going insane inside of his own mind. He started to know how horrible the harsh reality was, and how if things didn't go his way, people could die.

He didn't want the responsibility of someone's life in his own hands. If he had to pick, he would want to have everything go back to the way it was.

But then he realized that he was wrong. If everything want back to the to the way it was, everyone would be more terrified. People would feel guilt and regret, and that was worse than anger and fear.

Things like this would eat people alive from the inside.

They would haunt people for a very long time, hurting them mentally and physically until they wouldn't be able to handle it. They would lash out on the people they loved, and lash out on themselves most often.

He finally knew how he felt.

He could finally know everything that was going on inside of his mind.

Everything about him had been a lie that he was orbiting like a moon and a planet.

He was lying to himself constantly that everyone would be okay, when in reality he knew that the choices he would make could boil down to life, or death.

The feeling of being in power wasn't always good, for that power could come back and stab you many times in the back after you are finished with that you wanted to do.

And sometimes, the thing that you have wanted to do would kill you was well with others.

It was like a child playing a recorder; a sound but not in government. Everything that had been happening had been just a distraction to what the larger thing was meant to be.

Everyone might be thinking it's useless. We can't help him.

But there was a way.

That way was ɖɛąɬɧ

There had to be a way that he he could stop the madness.

He felt sadness.

He felt rage.

He felt anger.

He felt...

He felt useless to everything that had been happening around him.

But think about it again.

Someone could die.

It would be our fault.

You are the one influencing us.

We don't want to be you.

We want to live our own lives.

We don't want to do what you want us to do.

We don't want to follow you.

You can't make us do what we don't want.

You can't change us to something we don't want to be.

We are better than you.

Remember?

It was like a child playing a recorder; a sound but not in government.

ɛ۷ɛɬɧıŋɠ ɬɧąɬ ɧąɖ ცɛɛŋ ɧą℘℘ɛŋıŋɠ ɧąɖ ცɛɛŋ ʝųʂɬ ą ɖıʂɬąƈɬıơŋ ɬơ ῳɧąɬ ɬɧɛ Ɩąɠɛ ɬɧıŋɠ ąʂ ɱɛąŋɬ ɬơ ცɛ.

ąŋɖ ơų ơųʂɛƖʄ ƈąŋŋơɬ ƈɧąŋɠɛ ɬɧąɬ ʄąƈɬ.