Ch. 17

Things have been much better recently between Tom and Tords relationship. It was almost as if that one moment had just fixed every problem they had before, not like they had any major problems to begin with. The game was still ongoing, though. That still remained the same between everyone in the house. It was a bit terrifying, though. The thought of suddenly being possessed or slaughtered by a demon with blood-lust filled rage didn't appeal to any of the current members of the house. Despite the fact that anyone could have gotten killed at any moment, everyone tried to make the best out of the current situation by just continuing with their everyday lives. The game seemed to even have brought the group together even more because of how often they decided to socialize and chat with one another. Having something to talk about that wasn't about death, sorrow, or misery was just very appealing.

More importantly, Tom and Tord seem to have an actual relationship now. I'm not really sure what to think of this, of course. They are just closer and have a stronger bond. The more that I observe them, the more it seems they can't last another second without each other. It's a nice thought for sure that they do not want to murder each other, but it is a tad bit concerning to me. They don't even know I exist, but that is okay. I can still observe from far away.

Tom and Tord are both two very different people. They do enjoy the same topics more or less, but they seem to have some sort of edge to it. It's almost as if they have split personalities that vary depending on where they are and who they are currently with. Very interesting, it is. Well, at least to me. Edd and Matt have no clue about it anyway. But Edd and Matt seem to be doing much better as well. They talk an awful lot and play board games in Edds room during Friday evenings. I think they also sleep in the same bed very often. It's a bit concerning that Edd and Matt are so separated from Tom and Tord. Sometimes I wonder if they can even see each other.

It's not very often people see pairs like them. Living in the same house but so oblivious to the other person that it is almost as if the other set of people don't exist to them. It is nothing like the paranormal activities of a demon or angel, though. Easy enough to identify they Tom and Tord just get along better, and Edd and Matt get along better. It also might have something to do with the previous incident from a while ago, but that is something for me to think about for another time.

I am not exactly sure why I'm documenting this. The only reason I can think of is that I'm bored and need some form of entertainment. It's interesting to what lengths a human could go to just to experience some form of relief or happiness. It's not common, but many people tend to have their sort of needs and wants just enough to seem almost "crazy".

Documenting things like this is just fun. Especially because I know exactly what is going to happen next. The only thing I don't know is what choices or actions they will make. All I know is the broader line of this story. It all comes down to how they act at the end though. It's not up to me, or up to anyone else. This is their story, and they are the ones who will plan it.

When the time comes, though, the game will be over. This entire story will be over, probably due to laziness. Laziness just giving this a premature ending, just like laziness did for the last story. I will try my best not to let that happen, though. I don't want to be unsatisfied with myself, nor do I want others to be unsatisfied. I want everyone to be happy with this version of reality we see in words and digital pages.

I want to make a world that is not like the one we live in. A world where characters we can't interact with come to life, and a world where all of our fantasies and desires come true in ways we couldn't even possibly imagine. Despite this, people will riot. I won't even care the slightest because I don't have a role in anything that plays on.

Everything is planned by time. Time is the major effect in the worlds. Whenever there is a massive spike in one timeline, there is a massage spike in another, but it is not as large as the first. It's like a set of dominos. If one gets knocked down, it created a loop between them until they all fall to the floor. They all get affected by the cause, and the effect converses between timelines and universes.

In all of these timelines, different people make different actions, even if the same types of people exist in the different universes.

I don't care about that, though.

This story will continue on.

Nothing will change because nothing needs to.

I can make everyone happy.

I can change us.

I can make us all feel alive again.

I can make everyone feel happy.

I promise.

All I need to do is get a pen and paper, and start.

Everything will be completely fine.

I am the master of this universe.

And nothing can change that.