one.

"guys! want to go clubbing?" jaemin asked looking at his friends whose faces are in front of their phones

"what's that?" the tanned male asked while tilting his head.

that's donghyuck. lee Dongyuck, he is one of the most innocent of the group every time his friends make a green joke, he is always left out.

even though they always joke around donghyuck, he still can't understand anything.

i mean his friends don't want to tell him anything about it. they love to see donghyuck like that as they treat him like a baby.

"you know, you get drunk and sone stranger comes up to you and ask you for se-"

"don't even try to continue that lele!" nana said as he covered the younger's mouth.

"what's a se?"

maybe too innocent.

"that's nothing." jaemin said and smile softly to the now confused male.

------

"what do people do here again?" the tanned male asked as they entered the club.

"they make out-" renjun said but got cut off when jeno covered his mouth.

"don't you dare."

they all sat at one of the tables when jaemin saw a certain someone.

"oh!" nana shouted waving his hands up in the air to get the older's attention. "canada  boy, mark lee!"

the older walked towards the table. "mark what are you doing here?" renjun asked taking a sip of his apple juice.

"ok first of all what are you all doing here?" the older said and raised his eyebrows. how dare them ask these kinds of questions, when clearly he's alder than almost half of these people here.

"i asked first!" the shorter male fought back.

mark just shrugged off the little argument and answer the question. "well johnny forced me to, now he's making out with that guy over there." the older said and pointed towards johnny's attention.

when jaemin saw what johnny is doing he immediately cover the tanned male's eyes. "hey i want to see it!" the tanned male said trying to take the younger's hands off his eyes.

"no." jaemin lightly nags, trying his very best to cover the tanned male's eyes.

that caught the older's attention. "who is that?" mark whispered towards renjun, looking at the two that looks like fighting but it's not actually, with wide curious eyes. and maybe a specific someone might have captured his eyes.

renjun follows where mark's eyes are averted to, "oh.. that's hyuck!" renjun said, looking at donghyuck with a bright smile.

the tanned male successfully take off the younger's hands and look at the older as he heard his name. "what?" the tanned male said and raised his eyebrows.

"hyuck this is mark. mark that is hyuck, donghyuck." renjun said pointing towards the tanned male, meanwhile mark on the other hand can't help but to stare deeply into the younger's eyes.

they both shook hands and smiled at each other.

"hyung, stay beside hyuckie. we'll just dance there." jaemin said while dragging the two with him.

before jeno could leave completely, he whispered something to mark that made the younger completely confused. 

mark decided to sat beside the younger yet still leaving a small gap between them as he doesn't want to make the younger feel uncomfortable.

"hi..?" the older said cutting the silence.

donghyuck looked around, searching if there are any people around. "hi me?"

the older softly nodded and smiled. "yea.." the older giggled and looked down at his lap.