twenty-five.

instead of going straight into his classroom, donghyuck made his way towards the school janitor's room and collected all he need to clean the hallway.

the teacher made him come early—seven in the morning to be exact—so there are still no students.

donghyuck managed to huum a song as he finally made his way at the end of the hallway. sighing, he unplugged his earphones, stuffing it inside his pocket.

he checked the time, 8:30, exactly by that the school bell rings, signalling that class has finally start. he collected his the cleaning products, placing it back at the janitor's room.

walking out, he walk towards the bathroom to wash his hands, a few pupils entered the bathroom giggling. their small laughs didn't last long when they made eye contact with donghyuck though the mirror.

"oh, look who's here." one of the boys snorted and all of his friends gave the tanned male a disgust look. "he still came to school today, what a surprise!"

donghyuck immediately turned the tap off, wiping his hands on the sides of his pants and hurriedly walk out of the bathroom.

he let out a deep sigh, once again, before grabbing the classrooms knob, but before he could twist it all the way, he heard someone shouting, "donghyuck!" donghyuck looked at the side confused, and got attacked by a hug.

"are you okay?" renjun said, swiping donghyuck's bangs away, lifting his arms up and placing his hand on both sides of the tanned male's cheeks. "did they hurt you? let's find out who did this to you"

ding!

a notification popped up from the younger's phone, cutting renjun on his sentence. donghyuck smiled as he saw the id.

mark streched out his arms out as he let out a loud yawn, feeling the sides of his bed, he immediately jolt his head up from the pillow and panicked when he didn't feel donghyuck's presence beside him, "baby?" the older said, searching around the room.

he rushed downstairs, towards the living room and into the kitchen but still didn't found the younger, a pink sticky note is stuck at the fridge, immediately grabbing mark's attention.

[daddy, i need to go to school early today, like six in the morning, cause u know what happened right? i'm fine! i also made you breakfast! eat well!]

mark sighed in relief and a smile crept up on his face, god, you don't know how much butterflies he got whenever donghyuck calls him daddy.

he walked back upstairs and grabbed his phone.

-

mark
baby?

mark
donghyuck?

mark
lee donghyuck?

baby
why? what's wrong?