nine

the older lead the younger whose eyes is covered by a scarf, to a somewhat cliff.
"hyung, if you want me to die, you can just tell me." the younger said holding tightly to the older's hand.

"it's not like that." the older said while giggling at the younger's cuteness.

they arrived at the specific spot and mark leave the younger standing, still with his blindfolds on. "please don't push me." the younger said clearly talking to no one.

someone untied the scarf off him and landed his eyes on one fine man holding a flower. he is standing, candles surrounding him, fairy lights everywhere, you could totally see how the younger's eyes sparkle.

"lee donghyuck, i know we haven't known each other well, yet.the older phrased while kneeling down. "but i'll promise that i will took good care of you... so, lee donghyuck can i be your boyfriend." 

before answering the younger male looked around and saw two figures behind the older, and another two boys walking in, looking back at mark. "yes! of course!" the younger exclaimed.

the older stood up and jumped towards the younger, hugging him. they both pulled out and the older kissed the younger passionately, in front of his friends.

"hey! mark!" renjun suddenly shouted, scolding the older. "that's enough!"

donghyuck looked towards the direction of where the voice is "renjun? is that why you left early?" the younger male asked renjun, raising a brow up.

receiving a nervous laugh from the older, donghyuck shake his head in disbelief. "hyung!" the two younger boys spoke. "finally!" jisung said.

"how did you all know about this?"

"we got that from renjun." the two boys said in unison.

"damn mark!" a voice spoke, and donghyuck looked around standing with a large grin on his face. "johnny hyung?" donghyuck asked hesitantly, tilting his head.

johnny nodded and opened his arms wide signaling him for a hug. the tanned male runs into his arms, face buried on his chest.

"hey enough of that." the older broke the hug, pulling the younger towards him. "ok, we'll go, and use protection, cause you know..." the older said whispering the last part but enough for renjun to hear.

"ya! stop that." renjun said slapping the taller's arms.

"what protection." and i think enough for donghyuck to hear too. the older looked at the tanned male with wide eyes, "ohh... t-that.. it might rain.. so we need to p-protect ourselves. you know?" the older replied in panic. the tanned male nodded, luckily donghyuck bought the excuse.

"so.. ice cream?" the older said. the two are currently walking on the busy streets, with the older's hand locked on the younger's small waist.

earning a nod from the younger, they both searched for an ice cream parlor, luckily theirs one near where they are.

they both entered the parlor and walked in front of the counter. "how may i help you?" the guy behind the counter said giving a smile at the two.

"hmm.. can i have a cookies and cream, and..." donghyuck looked at the older for a reply.

"two cookies and cream." the older said giving a smile to the tanned male.

they both walked at one of the tables, waiting for their when the older's phone went off. seeing the caller's id, mark put it on speaker having a thought, maybe it's important.

[mark hyung!]

[oh hey, renjun what's up?]

[don't you do things on
donghyuck, i'm warning you]

[what things?]

[oh.. h-hey.. donghyuck..?]

[don't worry i don't]

renjun swiftly ended the call, with mark grinning widely. "what is he talking about?" donghyuck asked innocently.

mark is debating whether to tell it or just play dumb, but also remembered that the younger is an innocent child that deserves the whole world, and must be protected. he decided to just play dumb.

"i don't know renjun, to be honest." the older confidently lied. thankfully, the orders arrived, saving mark from the topic as they both are now looking hungry in front of the ice cream.

"that's the best ice cream. ever!" donghyuck exclaimed, now exiting the place.

mark looked at the younger smiling softly, breathing in and out of relief. staring at the tanned male like he hit the jackpot. cute, innocent, and goddamn looking like a whole god. just having those thoughts flew around the older gives him butterflies, he is so ready to give his whole heart that donghyuck didn't ask any of it.

intertwining their hands together, they both decided to walk home, since their still school tomorrow.

and out of the blue mark said, "you're mine now." giving the younger a tight hug, making donghyuck a little flustered, not expecting a comment like that.

"can i kiss you?" donghyuck said sticking his lips out.

"why?"

"just beca—" the older connected their lips without any hesitation, the kiss is full of care and love, clearly wanting to not scare the younger.