thirty-two.

"do you, mark lee, accept lee donghyuck to be your other half?"

mark smiled and looked at the beautiful male in front of him. "yes, i do."

"and, lee donghyuck, do you accept with your whole heart, mark lee, as your other half."

a blush crept on his cheeks as he looked at his lover in the eyes. "yes, yes, i do."

"well, then," he smiled and looked at the liver in front of him. "you may now kiss the groom."

cheers and screams was heard once the two lover locked their lips together. "finally!" jaemin screamed, lifting a fist up, and renjun and jeno is always there to look at their husband with a wide smile.

breaking the kiss, they looked at the crowed in front of them, mark looked at his parents, as donghyuck looked over to his supportive friends.

even though growing up, he didn't experienced love from a mother, but jaemin is always here by his side, and same goes to all of his friends, jeno, renjun, chenle, and jisung, thankful that they're there to support him.

and specially, mark.

of course, mark didn't forgot to invite johnny, he really wants to say a million thank you for bringing him in the club with him, because if not, then he's not going to meet a beautiful man, that's standing beside him.

looking at his lover, he placed his arms around his waist as he peck his forehead.

-----

as donghyuck, climbed down their car they bought just months ago, he looked at their own house with a smile drawn on his face.

they finally purchased a house to live thier own lives. at first, jaemin felt sad about it, well, he treats donghyuck like a brother his whole life, and having this idea is truly saddening. however, he also knows that donghyuck's life isn't under his control.

"are you just going to stand there or what?" a voice came from behind. turning around, he skipped towards his husband and jumps on him, legs wrapping on both his sides, "you're so cute."

"i know." the younger blurts and booped their nose together.