thirteen.

"do you really have to go?" donghyuck begged, grabbing both sides of the younger. it was around afternoon this time when a bad news greeted them.

a week has been passed and jaemin's mom had called him that they needed him out of nowhere, he had a whole plan to spend a whole month with donghyuck but i guess the luck isn't on donghyuck and jaemin's side.

"yes, hyuckie." jaemin told and went hugging donghyuck tight. "but i promise after a... after a month, i'll be back, and i won't leave you again, i promise."

with mark and renjun just looking at the scene in front.

"i think we need to go." jeno came while running placing his hands on his knees, panting.

jaemin looked at jeno then back at donghyuck with a smile, "we need to go." the younger said softly placing a peck on donghyuck's forehead.

both of the boys bid their goodbyes while grabbing their suitcase on the go.

donghyuck ran on the older's arms, hugging him tightly. "don't cry, hyuckie." mark told making circles at the tanned male's back.

"i won't." donghyuck looked up and gave mark a weak smile. "that's not the smile i want to see." mark smiled, caressing the younger's cheeks.

donghyuck smiled again, but this time he gave the older a wide smile.

"um... guys, i'm like... still here." renjun coughs interrupting the two.

-----

the three both entered a somewhat cafe near the airport and standing in front of the counter looking at the menu. "i'll take that, iced coffee and a bread roll." renjun told and walked away, finding a table.

"so what do you want?" mark asked as they walked on the line.

"i'll take that." donghyuck pointed at a frappè and a donut, mark nodded and went searching for his dish.

donghyuck looked around, bored, waiting for their turn. the door opened and notice a girl walking in. he doesn't know why he acted this jealous, i mean it's not like mark will immediately like the girl and ask him for to be his boyfriend and—

he then jolted his head back at font, staring blankly at the counter. but of course, mark successfully noticed it. "what's wrong?" mark asked and looked around, wanting to know the reason that made donghyuck flustered.

"no. don't look back." the younger told, pulling down the older's sleeves. but then mark saw the reason why donghyuck acted like that.