six.

donghyuck woke up with a smile still crept upon his face, it's like the smile slept with him.

he released a sigh in relief. you know? it wasn't that hard to get into a relationship, donghyuck thought.

he stood up in bed and walked through the kitchen. he searched around for any sign of jaemin. but still can't find any. he then walked back upstairs and walked towards the younger's room. he leaned in the door as he heard groans.

he knocked a few times but the door still didn't open. he decided to just open it revealing the younger ruffling his hair.

"why does it have to be me?"

"ugh!"

he knocked on the wall signaling him he entered. he looked at him with full confusion. "is everything all right?" donghyuck asked softly as walked closer to the younger.

"they wanted me to back in canada! for a whole three months!" jaemin said and brushed back his hair in annoyance.

"do you want me to come with you?" donghyuck asked almost like whispering.

"no need to donghyuck," jaemin said and started to pack his things while dialing another number. "i'm bringing jeno with me. i'll make sure that mark will take care of you, and if you wanted someone to talk to, there's chenle, or you know.. we could face time." 

he seems like he's in a hurry donghyuck thought. observing jaemin who's pacing inside his room while started to pack his things.

donghyuck just looked at jaemin not knowing what to say. "okay, i understand." donghyuck said as he leaves the younger's room. he walked back to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for them two.

jaemin started to walked down when he heard small sobs at the kitchen. he saw the younger trying to make breakfast.

jaemin smiled softly and back hugged the tanned male. "hyuckie, don't cry." he said as he turns the older around, wiping off his tears.

"but i don't want you to leave." donghyuck trying hard to not let any tears fall. this is the very first-time jaemin will leave his side.

"me too. but don't worry mark is going to take care of you, is that okay?" jeamin crouched down to match the tanned male's height. they might not know each other for so long but jaemin did, he trust mark.

"it's okay."

"look at me." donghyuck looked up and met eyes with the younger. "mark will always be with you, he'll take care of you, i promise." jaemin said and smiled. donghyuck nodded reassuring him that everything is fine.