twenty-eight

as the moment donghyuck woke up, he immediately felt an ache coming from his head. he groaned, placing a hand on his forehead. "are you okay?" a voice coming from beside him, made his eyes open.

he saw his boy boyfriend laying beside him, with his hand supporting his head. the younger groaned again, when he felt his head aches. "what happened?" the younger asked, looking up at the worried older.

"you were drunk." mark said, and donghyuck continued to grasp his temples. "you shouldn't drink that many cans if you know you can't drink." the older said, standing up. "you said you're just going take just a sip."

"well, i'm sorry." donghyuck said, grabbing mark's wrist. "come here, i want a hug."

"let me get you water first." the younger let go and nodded.

as mark walked down the stairs, he saw both jaemin and renjun on the couch. "good morning." mark greeted. "where's jeno?" the older asked and renjun pointed upstairs, saying he's still asleep.

he walked towards the kitchen to grab a cup of water to donghyuck, but before walking upstairs, he chugged a cup for himself first.

"hey mark." jaemin blurted. the older walked towards the table and raised a brow towards jaemin for a response. "did something happened with you and donghyuck?" the younger asked, making mark choked on his water and renjun jolt his head up.

"jaemin what—" renjun playfully slappee jaemin's thigh.

"of course not!" the older defended. "but he almost did it."

"he?" jaemin eyes widened. "donghyuck did the first move?" mark nodded, "so you're a bottom?"

"no!" said mark, and grabbed the glass of cup, he tried to make an excuse, hlaf lying, half not, because we all know donghyuck is capable of all things, by all things i really meant all. "he was drunk and got so clingy."

"yeah sure," renjun snorted, really not believing the older. "let's just see."  rolling his eyes , mark dashed upstairs towards the younger's bedroom.

imagine donghyuck being a top... the older thought. "no mark, it's too early in the morning. let's think of suns and clouds first."

as the older opened the bedroom door, he saw donghyuck isn't on the bed. he closed the door, and furrowed his brows. "baby?"

"boo!" mark slightly flinched and a voice coming from behind mark's back. turning around he was met by a rough kiss on his lips, making the cup of water spill some.

he immediately put the water on the side table and was pushed on the bed, but donghyuck still didn't break the kiss.

donghyuck slipped his hands under mark's head and deepened the kiss. the older was surprised at first, is donghyuck still drunk?