fifteen.

"hyung, i'll go now." donghyuck told, giving the older a peck on the lips before going inside his room.

"i'll pick you later okay?"

he waved goodbye and same as mark, walking out of the building he swiftly walked towards the bus station and waited for the next bus to arrive.

donghyuck sat at his chair and was greeted by renjun, "good morning, hyung!" the younger greeted giving the chinese a wide smile.

"i can sense you'll have a good day." renjun muttered and gave a smile back. the teacher entered and there they were again, listening to another boring lesson the whole day.

----

"that's so hard." the younger ranted, looking at the paper the teacher gave them, apparently they're supposed to answer a three-page paper and pass it tomorrow.

renjun agreed and groaned, "what are we? robots or something?" the older ruffled his hair a little too harsh.

both exited the building, still analyzing the paper in their hands, "you want to copy answers?" renjun had an idea. donghyuck laugh, but still agreed. not going to lie it is hard for both of them.

"wait renjun, i'll be waiting for mark hyung." donghyuck stopped the older and went sitting at one of the chairs.

-----

mark looked at his time, groaning. he's a little late to pick the younger up. he tried to run towards the school.

after ten minutes run, he stopped in front of the school, placing his hands on his knees while panting. he looked around for any signs of donghyuck but there's nothing.