twenty.

donghyuck slammed his textbook down as their teacher exited the room. the older flinched at the spot, "why?" the older chuckled looking back at his own book.

"my throat hurts." the tanned males said, caressing his throat.

"what did you do?" renjun jolted his head back at the younger and looking at him with wide eyes, as if he saw a ghost.

"i ate too much candy." the younger male whined with renjun sighing, and begin blaming his dirty mind. of course why would he do that? renjun thought.

same routine again, the school bell rang and all of the students quickly got out off the class. the two boys are already out of the classroom, when ding! renjun fished for his phone and saw a notification.

-

message from mom
open or ignore

renjun honey, we'll be having
dinner with you tonight!

-

mom
renjun honey, we'll be having
dinner with you tonight!

renjun
like tonight Tonight?

mom
yes

mom
so, please come home
early

renjun
okay, mom.

-

"who's that?" donghyuck asked and tried to peek at the older's phone. sighing, renjun slipped his phone back to his pocket.

"mom and dad are having dinner tonight and i still haven't clean my dorm, i'll be leaving first." renjun said.

donghyuck chuckled and nod as he watch the older's figure run away from the building.

he started walking out of the building too, when a person grabbed his shoulder.

"i'm guessing you're donghyuck."

----