three.

"hey jeno, don't you think that hyuck guy is kinda cute?" the older asked eating their breakfast while stalking someone's instagram profile.

that one time he saw the younger male at the club he actually finds him cute. he finds him interesting, he'll admit. but he didn't felt attraction to him, not until he bumped into him that one specific night.

"oh, donghyuck?" jeno said while raising his brows and grabbing himself some eggs. just almost a week has passed and this male is already falling in love? well, hey, there's this saying that, falling for a stranger good gracious, he might even fly out of vegas.

"yeah..?" mark said while nodding. "i mean, he's very adorable, i also wanted to know him more." 

jeno looked at the older in full confusion, he knows damn well mark isn't that easy to fall in love with a person who just met him, but he can see the whipped in mark's eyes. is this the called, love at first sight?

dropping his phone down on the table, he looked at jeno with wide eyes, seems like an idea popped inside his head, "can you set me up with donghyuck?"

"it's okay for me, but i don't know about donghyuck, though." jeno replied, standing up and grabbing his plate and placed it on the sink. "hurry up, you're late."

"oh shit..."

mark ran after jeno and grabbed all his things not even caring if it's messy. he jumped on the younger's car still questioning more about donghyuck.

-----

as donghyuck was about to close the glass door, his phone went off.

[hello?]

[hyuckie!]

[oh jeno? what is it?]