fourteen.

"see i told you to stop." mark scold as he place a cold towel on top of donghyuck's forehead.

donghyuck has been laying on the bed ever since he woke up. he got sick because of what he did last night.

he's not complaining though, he love every second of it, not that he's sick but because he's on the bed with thick blankets wrapped around him, of course with mark worried by his side, he too didn't leave him alone since morning.

"hyung, calm down. it's just a sneeze." donghyuck coughed, "and maybe a cold." the younger giggled nervously.

mark laid himself beside the younger and hug him by the waist. "sleep." mark told as he inched his face on the younger, locking the younger by his arms.

donghyuck sink down more on the blankets making his face in front of the older's chest. "this is comfortable." donghyuck muttured as he cuddled with mark.

but both didn't close thier eyes to sleep or just to rest, the two made a staring contest at a ceiling, wanting an idea to pop up.

mark finally got one. "do you want to watch a movie?" mark started, and started at the younger's eyes, before going to his lips.

donghyuck covered his lips as he sensed that mark wanted to kiss him, "let's watch a movie." donghyuck lazily stood up, grabbing all the force he had with every step he made.

mark notice how donghyuck walked like a drunk man, he carried the boy up like a baby, with donghyuck wrapping his legs on the older's waist.

they both went downstairs, placing the younger male carefully on the couch. mark grabbed the remote and sat beside the younger.

they turned on netflix and both didn't agree on which movie to watch, "no mark, that's scary." donghyuck protests, snatching the remote.

"then you can hide on me." mark told, while smirking.

at the end, they ended up with donghyuck's suggestion. before the movie could start, mark went upstairs to grab blankets for both of them. "grab my plushie!" donghyuck shouted.

mark went back with both blankets and the younger's plushie on his arms.

donghyuck started the movie and you know where the "netflix and chill" went? "no dummy, why did you leave her?" donghyuck argued with the t.v. with the older just staring confused.

donghyuck got bored in the middle of the movie and leaned back on the couch, but not deciding to sleep yet, or so he thought.

the older felt a weight on his shoulder, and saw donghyuck asleep."so you're going to leave the movie we just argued?" the older chuckled. he carried the shorter male up and went to turn the t.v off.

he went upstairs and surprised at how he can carry the younger so easily. opening the bedroom door, he placed donghyuck down and laid beside him, he decided to just sleep here.

you know? honestly speaking here, that's not how he was expecting the movie night to turn like that. he was expecting like a hot session or maybe something more.