eight.

mark woke up with a pouting boy above him. he caressed his tanned cheeks hands trailing up towards his hair. "you're not even asking anything, but my answer is yes." the older whispered and smiled brightly. he's going to admit, it his mornings never felt like this before.

mark slowly tried to remove donghyuck above, but only got heavier when donghyuck started protesting. "don't leave me." donghyuck whispered.

"i won't but we still had to eat breakfast." mark whispered, playing at the younger's ears.

donghyuck half-opened his eyes and looked at the older. "i thought the breakfast is already served." donghyuck said clearly talking about something else, or maybe... someone.

mark widened his eyes and softly slapping the tanned male's butt, "where did you learn that? hm?" the older scolded, lightly. is hanging out with mark for a few several days did that to donghyuck? because if it did then, jaemin's not going to like it.

when he was about to nag more. he saw donghyuck giving him wet kisses, the older smirked and hovered on top of donghyuck.

he looked intensely at him before shoving his head on the crook of the younger's neck. "wake up now, baby." said mark, and booped their noses together.

donghyuck softly pushed the older on top of him and started running downstairs, leaving a smiling-like-idiot older. that endearment never fails to make him shy.

-----

the two both exited the house and walked towards the bus stop, hand in hand.

donghyuck swings their hands up and down like a kid. "i'll be picking you up, hm?" the older asked.

the younger male nodded and exactly the bus arrived. after a long twenty minutes drive, mark walked the younger in front of the school's gate. donghyuck waved goodbye and completely walked inside the school.

after seeing donghyuck got inside the building the older's then phone went off.

[is he on school now?]

[yes, when will you do it?]

[this is on me now]

mark ended the call and grin widely, as he skipped towards the nearest cafe.