twenty-four.

both of the girls entered quietly in the silent dark building, making light steps as they walked. yuna admit that she's hesitant on hyejin's plan but after all she is with hyejin in case something bad happens.

they reached the school main wall, both hiding their face in their hood, hyejin looked at the big logo painted and before getting his spray paint. covering her face with a face mask and opened the can. she then begin writing words on the wall, large enough so that everyone can see it.

she smirked, satisfied on what she done. "why did you write 'lee donghyuck'?!" yuna whisper-shouted as she come out behind the wall. yuna looked at her best friend but only shrugging her shoulders, "we did not agree on this, you could just draw a some random shit or something, that's a bit harsh."

"then how could we put the blame to donghyuck if i do that, hm?" hyejin raised her brow. "just shut up and help me clean this." said hyejin, closing the spray paint and yuna grabbed her bag.

the two exited the building but yuna glance back at the wall with guilt filling her.

honestly as yuna saw donghyuck in the first place, she immediately drown in the latter's eyes, she saw how kind donghyuck was and to say the least donghyuck is yuan's ideal type. yes, she likes donghyuck, but take note, she's not obsessed with donghyuck, she had no plans on stealing him whatsoever.

"yuna the wall is not going to like you back, now hurry up before someone could see us." hyejin grabbed her best friend's arm, dragging him out of the building.

-----

donghyuck entered his school and already noticed that all of the eyes are on him, all of them whispered words, looking at him with disgust. "isn't that lee donghyuck?" a girl questioned as she passed beside the male.

the tanned male reached his classroom and heard his best friend, renjun, shouting. "i swear to god, that's not him!" the male entered his classroom and the class immediately fell silent. he quickly walk towards his desk.

"what happened?" dongyuck questioned to renjun, who's looking at him with a frown.

as the older male is ready to talk, their class teacher entered. "good question mr. lee donghyuck," she faked a smile and clapped her hands together as if there's something interesting. "why don't you ask that yourself?"

"i'm sorry but i have no idea what you're talking about."

"i swear that's not lee donghyuck!" renjun shouted, confidently standing up, slamming his hand on the desk. "mr. huang renjun i'm not talking to you."

"but anyways back to mr. leedetention!" she pointed at the door. "you'll be cleaning the hallways for the whole week because of what you've done."

"please, i still have no idea what you're talking about."