four.

as donghyuck got home, he was greeted by a loud shouting from the dorm almost like.... moaning? or maybe he's just hearing things.... instead of fully twisting the handle of his house, he knocked a few times.

that made the two alarmed, jaemin opened the door without sparing a glance at the older. he closed the door and sat on the couch as if nothing happened.

"oh.. hi jeno..?" the younger male said while opening the fridge and serving himself a glass of water.

"donghyuck.. hi..?" the older said and laughed nervously. "and the set-out thingy, it's on saturday."

jeno's statement made donghyuck choke on his water and look at the younger with wide eyes. "why didn't you tell me sooner?! i'm not prepared!" donghyuck immediately threw the glass at the sink, and run towards his room.

it's currently thursday night, and clearly, donghyuck doesn't have anything to wear and he has a lot of things to do today. another problem is that he has a lot of things to do this night, stressing himself out here and there.

what a great frienvd he has here, doesn't it?

-----

"jaemin can you come with me?" the older whined as he sat beside the younger, yes he doesn't have anything to wear, if he's meeting up with that mark lee guy, then he sure has to be presentive. 

"why? because of mark?" the younger asked as looked up at the younger, he can clearly see how stressed he is by how ruffled his hair is. donghyuck really likes mark that much, huh? jaemin thought.

awkwardly rubbing his nape, he answered, "maybe."

"yea sure, of course." jaemin said, standing up.

"jamin... my legs hurt we still haven't find the right clothes.." donghyuck complained whined while clinging into the younger's arms. five hours passed and they still haven't found the right clothes, well, at least for donghyuck.

thankfully, the fully capable and would do anything for donghyuck, jaemin, asked donghyuck to just sit down at one of the chairs and waited for him. what would donghyuck do without jaemin?