five.

"so...where do you want to go next?" the older asked as they leave the place. his eyes not leaving the younger beautiful orbs, very addicting to look at if you ask him.

"hmm.." the tanned male tapped his chin with his eyebrows furrowed while thinking. "at the park..?" the older chuckled and hide his face in his hands. "why?"

"nothing.. you're just cute." the older giggles as he pats the younger's head.

"oh."

they both walked towards the bus stop when the older got an idea.

he started to slip his hands into the younger making donghyuck a little startled. but donghyuck replied by intertwining their fingers together.

minutes started to feel like an hour when this specific moment flashed in front of donghyuck's eyes. is this what the korean dramas said when someone you like started doing unexpected things and time feels very slow?

------

arriving at the place, donghyuck started to lead the way with mark looking at him with a smile. if you were a stranger meeting this two, you would immediately think that they're a couple. but the thing is... they're not a couple... yet?

"hyung, there!" donghyuck excitedly said as he dragged mark towards one of the mini-games, with mark just looking at donghyuck with a smile drawn on his face.

it's about to past seven and they both decided to walk home.

"hyung, my hands are s-sweating." donghyuck said and looked at their hands who are still intertwined but that's a lie, it's freezing, he's just too shy to hold the older's hand.

mark detached his hands and walked on the other side to grab the other hand. "here." the older said and smiled. the younger giggled shyly at the older's sudden act.

"so.. is he the reason why you rejected me?" someone spoke stopping them on their tracks.

donghyuck looked at her confused and about to loosen up his hands at the older, but too bad mark already tightened his grip.

"hyejin?" the older strenly and coldly said, as he looked at her with fuming eyes, "okay look, you already confessed to me five times hyejin, and i already rejected you five times." 

"and you see this?" mark lift their hands up showing that their hands are intertwined "i like him."

"mark do you see him? he is a guy! im a girl! im pretty!" the girl shouted trying to make a scandal on the streets.

"im prettier, im rich, i have a lot of money, we could make a child." hyejin continued while ruffling her hair.

meanwhile, donghyuck not knowing what to do, he had his head low and fidgeting with mark's hands. "hyung, let's go." donghyuck whispered nudging mark's arm, he nodded and they both left the girl behind still ranting, not noticing the two already left.

as they both arrived at the younger's house and the older stopped, "donghyuck, i'm really sorry for what happened earlier." the older stopped walking and stood in front of the younger.

"it's okay." donghyuck said and smiled at mark reassuring him that everything is fine for him, which is 100% true.

"no baby, look. i did ruin today's date, i didn't mea" the older continued but then got cut off by a pair of lips, making mark startled. i thought he's innocent?

"you talk too much." donghyuck said while giggling.

mark don't know where he suddenly got this confident from but here he is, he continued the kiss but this time, making it longer, he could hear the younger gasp, but the didn't make him stop, he continued by putting his tongue in and donghyuck lagged.

after a few seconds, mark could feel donghyuck's lips opening.

donghyuck cut the kiss and, "that's my first time." he said shyly and buried his face into the older's neck. so it's true, you usually get your first kiss after your first date?

"me too." mark whispered and loosened his grip at the younger. "i have fun today. thank you."

"me too."

they both give each other goodbyes and hugged one last time. the older make sure that the younger completely got into his dorm before heading out. donghyuck opened the door with a smile still crept upon his face and the scenarios that happened earlier still keep repeating again and again.