end.

"jaemin, chill." said renjun, as they both entered the couple's house.

yes, donghyuck finally announced that he's pregnant. and jaemin looks like a proud mom after hearing that news, or should we just call it, proud brother.

chenle and jisung tailed behind with the taller closing the door. "hyung!" chenle searched with jaemin for donghyuck.

"here!" after hearing the familiar voice, they walked towards the kitchen where the voice is located.

they saw donghyuck sitting on top of the kitchen island and the older cooking an egg, after several months of donghyuck teaching him how to do so.

the sunshine's smile widened if that's even possible when he saw his friends—family. "baby!" yes, jaemin still calls donghyuck baby, i mean who cares though?

donghyuck was about to jump off the counter just to reach jaemin, but mark is fast enough to carry him down as if he's the most fragile glass ever.

jaemin's smile widened, seeing how mark take care of donghyuck, i mean yeah they're already married, but they're still acting like those teenage couples.

"congrats, hyung!" jisung and chenle both said in chorus.

jaemin's boyfriend looked at the tanned male with teary eyes, "aww, you're not a baby anymore." jeno gave donghyuck the most obvious pout and received a slap from renjun.

"no, but seriously though," renjun blurted out, "i'm so happy for you."

"okay, shit, this is cheesy," jisung interrupted, "can we just eat? i didn't have breakfast yet."

"we all didn't have it."

~~

"donghyuck," jaemin said, with his mouth filled with rice, "mark," he looked at the two dead in the eye, "are you sure you're ready? of course i know you're ready, i mean you decided this right? but i was saying was like are you not going to regret i-"

"jaemin, baby," renjun cut his boyfriend off with a chuckle, "where is your sentence going?"

he finished the food in his mouth and chugged down a glass of water, "what i was trying to say is, are you not going to regret it?"

donghyuck was about to answer but mark let out a chuckle and opened his mouth, "yes we are mom, we're ready to grow up and be more mature."

"ew, that sounded like you two are related." jisung said, "why did you use mom."

mark laughed out loud, agreeing what the younger said, "yeah, let's not use that."

after a few hours of just talking and laughing with each other, they finally finished their breakfast and got no plans after that.

they want to do an activity that it's exciting but not tiring, you know, because we have a pregnant donghyuck here.