seven.

they arrived at the mall a little too late, because of traffic, maybe because it's weekends today.

"woah. it's freezing." donghyuck mumbled and looking up at the sky as he closed the car.

donghyuck felt a warm body pressed against him. "here." the older hugged the younger with his whole arms making donghyuck blush. if this is mark's way of warming donghyuck then donghyuck just wanted to feel cold all the time.

donghyuck nodded and they both entered the mall. "do you want to eat first? or..?" the older asked.

"eat!" donghyuck squealed cutely.

they both look for a good place to eat, when mark is about to speak, the younger saw a place dragging the older with him.

they entered and sat one of the tables as a waiter comes up to them asking for their orders. "we'll take this.. and.. this." the younger male said pointing at the dishes on the menu.

"is that okay hyung?" donghyuck asked raising his brows. getting just a nod from the older, he smiled at the waiter signaling him that he could leave now.

mark looked everywhere but not on donghyuck, the younger male noticed and spoke. "are you good?" donghyuck asked.

mark shake his head as the younger male sighed and was about to speak. "he clearly looking at you like you're the whole meal." mark said with a hint of possessiveness in his voice.

donghyuck chuckled, shaking his head because of the older's cuteness. he could totally replace the word 'jealousy' and turned it to 'mark' instead.

"you know what? let's just eat." donghyuck giggled and exactly by that time the foods have arrived.

when the older still noticed that, that the same person is still looking at donghyuck and, only him. the older decided to change the topic.

"don't you think that waiter is looking at you..." mark asked whispering the last part. "a bit too much?" 

the younger male sneakily glanced at the waiter not wanting to get his attention, "i agree." donghyuck whispered. not only that donghyuck is getting uncomfortable by it but also mark too.

at this point donghyuck's feeling a little uncomfortable, of course, mark noticed it. they've been eating here for almost an hour now and mark decided to check out. he raised his hands up, "check out, please!"

the same waitress came still eyes on the tanned male who is looking down at his water fidgeting with his straw.

"my eyes are here, sir." the older spoke coldly as ever. "ah... right." the waiter said and chuckled awkwardly. mark paid while dragging the tanned male a little harshly.

"hyung..?" donghyuck mumbled but loud enough for mark to hear. they successfully got out of the place and mark looked at the younger.

"im.. sorry.." mark said hugging the younger. earning a nod, the older snaked his arms around donghyuck's waist making him a little flustered.

they started walking around the mall, still hands on donghyuck. being so possessive over what? donghyuck and mark aren't even together, why would mark feel this type of way?