thirty-one.

"c'mon, markie, hurry up!" donghyuck whines, "one, two, three... okay bye—"

"okay, here, here." mark hurriedly walked towards his lovers, who's standing in front of the door, ready to swim.

donghyuck unlocked the door and was too excited to close the door so mark did it and locking it afterwards. catching up to donghyuck, he stopped him by grabbing his arms.

"are you not going to cover that up?" the older asked pointing at donghyuck's neck, "t-there's a lot..."

donghyuck blushed, he knows what's he was talking about. "nope." he stated, walking closer towards the older, "it's just means i'm yours, daddy."

"okay, okay," seeing donghyuck's face, he already know what he wants, not here in yhe middle of the hallway, "let's check them, okay?"

chuckling, he made mark flustered again. walking at the end of the hallway, they knocked on a specific door, a few times. "hello?" the younger knocked the door, "are you sure thi—"

the door open revealing jaemin, with his bed hair. yep, looks like he just woke up. "oh, donghyuck!" donghyuck jumped to hug jaemin. "good morning.."

"you're not prepared, yet?"

jaemin nodded with his eyes still half-opened, "we overslept," rubbing his eyes, "you two check on the younger and well get ready."

both of the couple nodded and walked towards the next door, assuming that it was chenle and jisung's room. "hey, chenle! jisung!"

after the third knock, the door finally opens, "wait, wait, i'm just waiting for chenle, you two can just go." the younger, jisung, hurriedly said, looks like he's stressing out, and closed the door in front of their faces-without letting them speak.

"what's wrong with all of them?" donghyuck sighed. he woke up early today, expecting they could all swim at the same time, but i guess not.

seeing his baby pouting, he scooted closer to donghyuck and pulled him by the waist, making him face to him. "hey, don't be like that, they probably did something too."

he positioned his hand's on mark's chest and looked around, "something too?" opening his mouth in shock, "i think my innocence just walked out." he muffled, putting his face on mark's chest. "you're the one to blame!"

"says the one who dominated it."