two.

"don't you think that mark guy is kinda cute?—i mean he's kinda nice..." the tanned male whispered while looking at mark.

the three are now situated beside the tanned male, after dancing or grinding at each other. and they also pushed mark away, who is now talking to johnny.

the younger male widened his eyes at the statement. "you already like that guy?" jaemin curiously asked,  "i mean, i know mark is pretty nice, but don't you want to know him first?" the younger said.

it's getting pretty late and jaemin also decided to go back to the house with a sulking haechan beside him. he still wanted to see that beautiful, gorgeous human being—also known as mark lee.

donghyuck sure does find him attractive. but at the same time, he also wants to know more about the boy. who knows, maybe mark also liked him back, or find him at least interesting?

------

it's now currently twelve midnight when donghyuck decided to buy snacks at the nearest convenience store. it's his habit, always eating every midnight. he grabbed his hoodie, with a pair of thick sweatpants before locking the door.

"oh? donghyuck right?" a voice spoke. making donghyuck jolt his head towards the direction. 

although he was surprised donghyuck, hums nonetheless, "mhm.." he replied as he observes the older walking closer. it was the same guy he saw on the bar.

the older awkwardly rubs his nape, not expecting to bump into donghyuck this late at night, "where are you heading to?" he asks in attempt to at least lighten the atmosphere.

"just grabbing some snacks." donghyuck replied, putting the keys inside his pocket.