Drunk

"So, I've found my friend, what about yours?" Tae looked around, so did I, but Jin was nowhere to be seen. "I'm not actually sure..." I mumbled. "What's his name?" Jimin asked, "Jin, he's in our class too, sits behind me" I watched Jimin start to smirk, I raised my eyebrow at him. "I saw him and that Namjoon guy making out in the upstairs bedroom, figured I'd better leave" he chuckled.

They brought me upstairs and outside the bedroom, I looked at them as I knocked on the door. "One second" came a shout from inside. I tapped my foot to the rhythm of the music downstairs as we waited.

"Hello?" Namjoon opened the door by a crack and stuck his head through the gap, "oh hey guys" he smiled and then disappeared, "Jin, it's Hyun-Ae, Jimin and Tae" I heard from inside.

A few seconds later we were allowed into the room, I looked around but everything looked tidy, "what were you guys doing in here?" I squinted my eyes at them, "nothing, just talking" Jin replied awkwardly. I giggled to myself, thinking about what they could've been doing, because they definitely weren't just 'talking.'

"Hyun-Ae, where's Kook?" Jin asked, looking behind me for a moment. "He's busy" I looked down at the floor, imagining him and that random girl making out downstairs. I could sense everyone's eyes on me so I looked up again, "What are we gonna do now?" I changed the subject.

Namjoon brought out a bottle of alcohol whilst Jin ran downstairs to grab shot-glasses. If this were me any other day, I wouldn't even consider drinking, but I wanted to forget about whatever Jungkook could be doing.

Namjoon poured the drink into the glasses and I picked it up and downed it straightaway, not expecting the sweet-but-sour taste. Jin laughed at my expression as I placed my glass back down and Namjoon filled it up again.

"Let's play truth or drink!" Tae shouted happily, "Hyun-Ae, whats going on between you and this Jungkook guy? He's clearly more than a friend" I went wide eyed at the sudden personal question, "nothing, we are just best friends, have been ever since we were little, nothing else is going on" I looked at them all, they had expressions like they didn't believe me, "clearly you're jealous of him making out with that random girl" Jimin mumbled, loud enough so I could hear. "Namjoon, what's going on with you and Jin?" I blurted.

They looked at one another, then Namjoon reached his hand out to drink, but Jin grabbed it and nodded. "I guess you could say we are going out?" He smirked. I was in awe of their relationship, but also upset that literally everyone was in a relationship but me.

The game continued for another hour, I drank a few times and knew I wasn't thinking straight, my words wouldn't come out right no matter how hard I tried and every so often the room would spin a little. "I'm gonna send everyone else home, you guys can stay a little longer if you want" Namjoon got up and left the room.

I jumped on the bed as Tae and Jimin made out in the corner and Jin joined me, a few minutes later somebody walked in the room, "Hyun-Ae, stop jumping on the bed, you're gonna break it" I heard a familiar voice chuckle. "Heyyy Kookieeee, I thought you'd left with that stuuupid guurrll" I slurred, jumping off the bed and thumping onto the ground, I giggled at myself, probably too drunk to feel the pain.

"How much did you drink? I told you not to get drunk" he lifted my chin with his fingers and looked into my eyes, I looked everywhere but at him, not wanting to see another girls lipstick on his face. "Hyun-Ae look at me" he ordered, I immediately looked into his eyes as mine began to water. "What's wrong?" He whispered, "nothing, can I just goooo home, I wanna sleeeeep" I pouted. "I'm not sure if you'll be able to make it, you're a bit, wobbly" he looked worried. "I'll be fine, waaatch" I slowly began to get up, using the bed behind me to lift myself up, but the world began to spin again and I began to lean to the left, only to have Jungkook catch me. "I want to go hooome" a tear escaped my eye. "Fine, but you're gonna hold my hand all the way and you're staying at mine because I don't think you'd want your mum seeing you this drunk."